Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
ryryab
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:06 AM

We aren't and won't be getting married, but we've been together for 2 years and are expecting our first child, our sex life is more amazing now than it was when we first started having one.

AlekD
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Lol of course your sex life is great two weeks into marriage. Things change, it happens. Just because you don't do it every day doesn't mean its not good. Relax.
tattdmom2prncss
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM

LOL it will go through rough patches and you will eventually need to put effort into spicing things up over time. As for me and my DH we've been together 10 years and we've had our dry spells, but we've put the effort into spicing things up and kept up the effort and it is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!! lol

swthrt737
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Quoting lillybug222:

2 weeks? My sex life was amazing after 2 weeks, too. Even 2 months. Even 2 years. Add 2 kids to the mix and it's not what it once was. I'm not dissatisfied, and neither is my husband, and I suspect we'll continue to have times when sex is mind blowing & times when sex is sex. It's normal.

At times kids tend to get in the way,but sex is the same from day 1 of honeymoon till day last.
CafeMom Tickers
Hopeful_2_be
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Hubby and I do it a few times a week. It's a little harder for us because of our schedules but how much we have sex has pretty much stayed consistent through out our relationship.. lol
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Lmao.

You are in the honeymoon stage.

Sorry...me and my husband went two months before.

But our sex ia amazing.
clasater
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Have 4 kids within 5 years and let me know how your sex life is then! Lol it's all we can do to squeeze sex into our day maybe 2 times a week, otherwise we would still be doing it every day. We are still totally hot for eachother we just don't have much time between a crappy work schedule and 4 young kids.
proudmommy03457
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:28 AM
My husband and I have been together for four years and sex is amazing here still. We have sex almost every single night and it is never boring! O yeah and we have four kids between the two of us. Ages 6,5,4&2 but we ALWAYS make time for ourselves. It's very important for a marriage in my opinion.
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Our love life is pretty amazing. We don't have sex every day maybe once or twice a week.? But that's enough for us. We connect other ways.

Gmgej
by Michele on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Once children came sex changed, in fact everything changed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)