Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
momofsunshine77
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM

after kids it changes.  I and DH are happy with our sex life. 

shylynn22
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:26 AM

We have been married 9 months and our sex life hasn't changed at all, and we have 2 kids. It's sometimes everyday and sometimes every other day. depending on his work and if we are sick ( which we still do if we are not too sick ) .. I was worried too but we are both happy with our sex life and feel blessed that we have so much because we know its not like that for everyone. We don't plan to change it.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I have been married for almost 2 yrs but have been togeather for almost 16 yrs. We have amazing sex when im not in pain. We do not have it everyday ( although if I wasn't in so much paoin it would be.) Between us we have 7 kids.
Yes it changea after you have kids because everyone is tired and busy. But when said kids get older it comes back.
Mazi184
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM
We will be married 2 years in May. We'd like to have sex everyday, some times we do, and sometimes we'll only do it twice a week. It's not that we don't want to- between jobs, school, and our son there just isn't always time.
Regardless, he still knocks my socks off everytime ;)
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I think my sex drive dropped because if having 2 kids. We don't have sex as much as we did in the beginning, but we have a good sex life :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM

After our daughter was born everything changed for the worse.

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

My husband and I have a wonderful sex life. At least once a day :)

AleaKat
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM
We have had our dry spells and hiccups but our sex life is great!
I don't want sex every day. Honestly I'm so sore afterward that its painful.

You're only 2 weeks in and you think it will never ever fade a bit? You're still in the honeymoon phase.
Come back to me when you're 2 kids and 7 years in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM

2 weeks... LOL of course it's good you've been married 2 weeks. I'm goign on 9 years. It's up and down. It's been good lately but then I'm pregnant and having difficulties and we've had illness in the house. It's been far too long since I've had a good orgasm but I know as soon as everything is back to normal I'll be jumping his bones and loving it.

BKozICan
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I was going to say something like, "how cute, two weeks." But I realized how you could be legitimately concerned about it. We used to be in the every day crowd and have moved to the 1-3 times a week. With daily sex, I had about three orgasms a week. Now, with three times a week, I have......three orgasms a week. We spend more time on non-sex fun. If we had an evening free back then, we would order delivery chinese and spend it naked. Now, we may go out with friends or go see a movie. In other words, we spend more time as two adults together, rather than just rubbing genetalia. ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)