Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM

almost 2 years here and we have a great sex life. i do know that we'd both like to have sex more but we squeeze it in when we can and it's always fantastic.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I remember two weeks, lol!!! We were like rabbits. Now, 8 years and almost three kids later, we are not like rabbits. It happens when it happens. We are both very satisfied. It doesn't have to happen everyday for it to be great.
BipolarMom09
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Congratulations on the new marriage! :) We have been married for 7 years this February and had amazing sex and often until we had kids! Lol. Then it becomes complicated on figuring out when to do it, how to do it when you are just exhausted, and trying not to get caught!! Haha!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM

We've been married for almost 9 years now, been together for 10..  we still have sex on a regular basis.  Everyone goes through ups and downs..  that's normal.  Marriage is work.  You have to work at it every day.  As long as you put forth the effort then you'll be fine.

stickyfingers
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:34 PM
haha 2 weeks?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM

ours is pretty awesome..in fact DH commented on it the other night...

we have lulls...due to my health...but over the past 19 years we have had more awesomeness the lulls....does that make sense?..lol

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Ummmm 16yrs. of marriage and our bedroom is very hot!! There's no headaches or obligated sex! We please&pleasure each other!
lifeforchrist
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM

sex isn't everything. There will come a day when you can't find your vagina through the wrinkles and your dh won't get an erection, so you better hope you have a good friendship and relationship too!

Snapdragon88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Lmao... two weeks. Our sex life is great though. Together 6 years, married for 3. It's normal for a married couple to go through phases though... very sexual/not so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM

This.  Sometimes LIFE just happens and the last thing on your mind is sex.  When we get the chance (which sometimes can be every day, somtimes is every few days) sex is still amazing and sometimes we just don't have time or we just have to find the time for a quickie, which is still good, just quick.  It happens.  It's when you don't WANT to have sex at all is probably when there are deeper issues.

Quoting lillybug222:

2 weeks? My sex life was amazing after 2 weeks, too. Even 2 months. Even 2 years. Add 2 kids to the mix and it's not what it once was. I'm not dissatisfied, and neither is my husband, and I suspect we'll continue to have times when sex is mind blowing & times when sex is sex. It's normal.

wedding countdown

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)