Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
crystalrbp
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:22 PM
2 years and 2 kids later we still have an amazing sex life. We still go at it like 3-4 times a week maybe more. Unless its that time of the month. Keep it interesting and make date nights
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Been married for over 23 years now and my sex life is not as active as yours ;) but I am very happy and satisfied with it. :)
Megan11587
by Megan on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I think those complaining about sex have been married for well over 2 weeks.

Fairegirl33
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM

LOL @ 2 weeks

Mojitomommy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
After 10 years our sex life still rocks !
MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM

When i first got married the SEX was AMAZING and even after our MC the sex was good but eventualy it slowed down its not an everyday thing but when we do have sex its like the first time over again (I will be married for 2 years next month 2/14/11)

kmt_771
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I have been married 13 years and been with my husband for 20 years. We still have a good sex life. Just remember to have husband and wife time.

Jessica0930
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Been married two years and have one child with another on the way. We have a great sex life! Almost every single day. :)

ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Ours is still pretty damn good after a year & a half!! I agree sex isn't everything but, I feel a healthy sex life in your marriage is important. And I'm glad we have one!! ;)

ibelieveinpink
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM
We have been together 9 years and married for 5. Our sex life is nowhere near what it used to be, but we are trying to change that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)