Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (61-70):
KeimUNCmomof3
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Things changed during pregnancies and having babies, lack of sleep, busy schedules...but, we make time for each other and have a wonderful happy life.

MusicMom823
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:49 PM
21 years, and while there are things that change over the years, we still have a great sex life. The key is to love, respect, and forgive each other every day and never, thereby, let the flame die.
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM

We lived together for over a year before we got married, so getting married didn't change our sex life. We have actually always had a a sporadic sex life. We basically have sex when the mood arises and we have the time to do it (which is not as often as I would like). Unless I have my period we try for at least once a week.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Wait until after you have kids and see if your sex life will be amazing LOL

Daisyducc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM

We've been married 3 1/2 years and we have a good sex life...not everyday, but we are both in our late 30s and that is okay with us,  we are all about quality, not quantity.  We aim to get away from it all when we can, we sneak in quickies during nap time, we send racy texts to one another sometimes, we don't take each other for granted.

babie113
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:13 PM
After two weeks everyone's sex life is amazing. You sound like a 15yo bragging

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:15 PM
We have been married 5years out sex life is still great. We don't have sex everyday like we did because he's a truck driver but when he's home we do and he's still amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babs32
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Honey, you have only been married for two weeks. I hope the your sex life continues to be this way for you. As time goes on, kids and work tend to slow your sex life down a little bit.
cats911
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Ours changed as soon as my father saw me 7 months pregnant and asked my husband how he could love me as fat as I was.

midjet117
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM
My husband and i have been together for 9 years and married for 8. Our sex life hasn't changed much. We have sex at least 2-3 times a week. Sometimes, once in a while we'll have sex 2 times in one day. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)