Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That has a great sex life? Most of you married women scare me @ times far as sex goes when you're married. I've been married for about 2 weeks and our sex life is still about the same, if not better. We have sex EVERYDAY..

Ok, I know sex isn't everything but it plays a nice little part. How or when did things change far as your sex life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (71-80):
Mommy2JAJ
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM
We've been together 14 years and married almost 9 and we have a very active sex life. Not as often as we would like but still 3-4 times a week. You should still be having sex every day after only being married 2 weeks, multiple times a day!!
coala
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM

We have been together for 10 years.  We have amazing chemistry when we get the chance to be intimate.  We have 2 children, both work from home, and homeschool our children.  Finding time to be alone when we aren't ready to just pass out from the day is REALLY REALLY hard.  We try to make the time, but it can be challanging.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I've lived with dh 3 years, got married last April. I'm having a baby this week and it's usually a daily thing for us.
mommaslilmen
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM

df and i have an amazing sex life, even being 26 weeks pregnant and not able to do many of the posistions i would love to

Momof697
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Mine changed when my DH hit 40 I am almost 11 yrs younger than him so I was still ready to go but his diminished. Plus we have 6 kids, own our own business and homeschool life is BUSY. life happened. I love my DH and we do have great times but just not as often as we used to.

LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Our sex life was pretty good in the beginning but it got fairly stagnant and not happening at around 2-3 years. After our daughter was born it was non-existent. Like sex maybe once every 6-8 weeks, and yes I couldn't figure out why he'd cum so quickly. Fast forward to this past year in June (when we had been married for 9 years) I just started hopping on it and couldn't get enough! LOL!!! Since then we have had sex every 1-3 days! It's been great and our marriage is so much better because of it. Now he complains because he only gets to cum once and I get to cum like 3-4 times! Yeah!!! Our whole marriage and relationship is stronger because of it. Even when I really am not in the mood I still go back and by the time we're about half way through I'm so happy I decided to hop into bed with him! Sex used to hurt and suck, especially after our daughter was born, but now it's just awesome.

babymama2009883
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM
DH and I have been together for 4years married for 2. Before DD we had sex everyday two or three times after DD we had it three or four times a week but with this new pregnancy we were told no sex until further notice. We have our ups and Downs but kids and working and life just sometimes get in the way.
SLTmom
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Aww, you're cute. Been married two weeks.

I've been married 13.5 years.  Like everything else in marriage sex goes through highs and lows.  Right now, on a definite HIGH.  It's something that you have to keep working at.  

"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"  Gerry Spence

MiniMax
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM

my sex life is amazing!! Thats all im saying :-)

CafeMom Tickers
JennaBanana92
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I am not married and my Xdrive is almost nonexistant before i got pregnant i was worse than a naughty school girl but now i see no point i never feel like it and i dont know why. I know he wants it BAD ...all the time but im not a light switch wut do i do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)