Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If you won $50million(tax free)what would you do?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Pay off all our debt. Buy a little farm, new vehicles, spend a little it. Invest some for DH and I, as well as the kids. Then I would give some to our church, and a few charities.

msjoecool
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Pay off unsecured debt. Get a bigger car. Have someone come daily to clean the house. Hire a financial adviser.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dqnana
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this

I have given this considerable thought, as you never know when you will hit the 237million$$$ Powerball!!  The only thing to do with massive amounts of money like this is to GIVE IT AWAY!!  Therefore ... the first thing I would do (after opting for the one-time payout) is to set up the " "(Fill in the Blank) Charitable Trust".  I would pay myself a comfortable yet reasonable amount to administer the trust, and then spend the rest of my days playing Fairy Godmother to people who needed help! What a great job!  "Oh, do you need a new roof?" There ya go. "Your child needs medical treatment?" There ya go.  "You are a single mom who needs a bit of help while you go to school?" There ya go.  It would be my dream job, really.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Pay off our mortgage and cars!

SimplySybil
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Pay off credit cards and bills and then get myself n my kids a new place to live.
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I would buy a house, two cars (one for DH and one for myself)..  buy some new clothes for the family because all 3 of us are in desperate need of it..  and then furnish said house.

Paying of debt and things like that would come next.  Then I'd hopefully live worry free off the interest for the rest of my life.  Not having to worry about money would be fantastic.

addiesmommy1109
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Pay off all debt.
Buy a bigger family vehicle and a work vehicle for dh
Build and totally pay off our forever house
Set aside college, marriage, etc money for both girls
Take a vacation.

Nothing fancy. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vgmz22
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Get the heck out of the situation I'm in now then pay bills, buy a house and a car.

WowIllbeamom11
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Pay off debts, pay off our car, buy a house outright, donate to nonprofits in our area and save the rest.
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Invest it and live off the interest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)