Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Trouble with sex!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • 15 Replies

My husband and I have been married about seven years now but it something major different in our sex life. I no longer have the drive that we once had and I feeling less but the day. He ask me whats wrong and I replied nothing but it is. I dont want to hurt his feelings but I dont know what else to do. sex isn't fun no more and i need it to be. One major issue is that my husband penis isn't big. I have a big problem with that now. some please give me some advice?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2zayden
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Have you tried toys? I'm sure he'd love to try one on you. That's help yourself a little bit when it comes to in bed. Have you told him you need more excitement? Talk to him about it.. Start arousement other places than the bed.

I am having a problem with no sex drive at all. It's been 2 year since I've had our son and it still hasn't come back :( I think my man is the sexiest person on this earth so it's hard to understand what it going on. I've tried everything and I'm only 21 years old :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
swthrt737
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Thru' talking that will be no more,i know some times we loose excitement on the way since we get used to our Dh(s) sex styles and penis(es) and nothing really new to excite you.
But talk about the issue,tell him to use other techniques and explain to him how you want it and you can illustrate it on him. The size isn't the problem but you've gotten used to his styles and penis,but try sth different frm the usual it'll help.
Good luck
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Get some toys, lubes, cock rings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briebaby123
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Do something spontaneous!!
My husband and I used hotwire.com and got a 4 star hotel for CHEAP (!!!).

Do something like that! Get dressed up, go out to eat, then stay at a hotel you never thought you'd be in before!!

ibelieveinpink
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
So spice it up! Try toys and new positions. Have sex somewhere other than the bedroom.
MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I had no sex drive until I got bored and googled ”no sex drive supplements” Found all kinds of information about that. I have a good sex drive now and all it took was vitamins..... B vitamins and D vitamins. They can help regulate hormones, and that helps your drive. I had to do something. No sex drive while TTC does not go well together. There is also something called Steel Libido my friend uses from the health food store that helps with that.
BKozICan
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Ebb and flow of relationships. At seven years, I couldn't care less about getting busy. At ten it was good. At twelve I'd rather have slept on the couch. At fifteen years, I think I'd jump his ass if the kiddos were safely playing in the backyard.

It isn't that his penis got shorter, just that little things (haha) are annoying more now than before--like when you first move in together and the way he folded his socks just PISSED YOU OFF. (Maybe yours was something else, but you get what I'm saying)
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Go get him the guide to lesbian sex and start trying it! lol My DH is well endowed and a great lover but he's recently taken an interest in oral and I tell ya...... I keep asking him why we waited 8 years. :P Sex can get routine but you can get the fun back in it if you're both up for trying.

lifeforchrist
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM

you might try getting your hormone levels checked. Sounds like you have an imbalance issue. You can also take vit. b5  and choline to boost sex hormones ;]

Quoting mommy2zayden:

Have you tried toys? I'm sure he'd love to try one on you. That's help yourself a little bit when it comes to in bed. Have you told him you need more excitement? Talk to him about it.. Start arousement other places than the bed.

I am having a problem with no sex drive at all. It's been 2 year since I've had our son and it still hasn't come back :( I think my man is the sexiest person on this earth so it's hard to understand what it going on. I've tried everything and I'm only 21 years old :(

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Id try some toys.... foreplay..... I wish u luck hunny
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN