Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many of you ...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 42 Replies

Poll

Question: How confident are you that your husband/so is yours and will not stray?

Options:

100 % We are solid

75% He has never given me a reason, but I will always be on guard

50% he has roving eyes anyway, I wouldn't put it past him

25% Many times i can't reach him or he isn't where he says he'll be

0% he already has, we are trying to work through it or we are separating because of it.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

Trust your husbands/so implicitly that they will always be faithful?
So much i read in here reeks of insecurity, jealousy, going through phones/ computers, catching them, THINKING they caught them.

It so sad to see so many women so cynical and suspicious either based on past infidelity or just being with someone who makes you feel that a half a smile from any woman and he's in a hotel.

So how many believe YOUR. Relationship is completely solid.

Naysayers, answer only for yourself, noone is niave here, most of us have grown out of the rainbows and butterflies phase of our lives and know reality, our own reality, noone elses.

The ones that you love the most go away to soon, the others just never go away...

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband has never given me a single reason to doubt him and he is honest and faithful but I'm not naive.
I've met so many women who "never saw it coming" so I try not to
Be too secure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamoore83
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM
I voted 100% because we are good and he just isn't that type of person and has never given me any reason to doubt him. I though will not say that he will never cheat on me though because he is still human and I am not psychic so I can't tell the future.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Quoting AleaKat:

My husband has never given me a single reason to doubt him and he is honest and faithful but I'm not naive.

Be too secure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:38 AM

I've been married for 24 years.  If he hasn't been unfaithful by now, he never will be.  I trust him completely

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
After years of seeing my dads cheating ways, I know how to recognize the red flags! Plus, he knows that if he went somewhere else, he would wake up with no weenus!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM

We have been through hell and back! A few years ago, I would not have answered 100%, but now I can. I know we are solid and he will never stray, simply because I know him, and I know what he has been through(what WE have been through).

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Hee hee! I love " Friends" references... Even accidental ones. You made my day for having trust in your husband and a Bobbitt/ Friends reference !

Quoting steffielou_who:

After years of seeing my dads cheating ways, I know how to recognize the red flags! Plus, he knows that if he went somewhere else, he would wake up with no weenus!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:16 AM
I voted 100% we have been down that road when we were young. I know that he will not stray and he knows I will not put up with it. I trust that he wont if I at all thought that he would we would not be married because that is not a marriage at least not one I want.
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Well, I also answered " We are solid"
I know what he went through be fire me, and he knows what I went through. We made an "emotional prenup " :-) and we really made sure " together" what the vows meant .... Line by line . Right now, we are in the midst of "in sickness and in health"
And it's also the third time in our four years we are going through "for richer, for poorer"
We are solid.
Fairegirl33
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:45 AM

this is about how I feel....

Quoting AleaKat:

Be too secure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)