Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Poll

Question: How confident are you that your husband/so is yours and will not stray?

Options:

100 % We are solid

75% He has never given me a reason, but I will always be on guard

50% he has roving eyes anyway, I wouldn't put it past him

25% Many times i can't reach him or he isn't where he says he'll be

0% he already has, we are trying to work through it or we are separating because of it.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

Trust your husbands/so implicitly that they will always be faithful?
So much i read in here reeks of insecurity, jealousy, going through phones/ computers, catching them, THINKING they caught them.

It so sad to see so many women so cynical and suspicious either based on past infidelity or just being with someone who makes you feel that a half a smile from any woman and he's in a hotel.

So how many believe YOUR. Relationship is completely solid.

Naysayers, answer only for yourself, noone is niave here, most of us have grown out of the rainbows and butterflies phase of our lives and know reality, our own reality, noone elses.

The ones that you love the most go away to soon, the others just never go away...

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
MrsRi
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:47 AM

He's never given me a reason not to trust him.  I know that we are not perfect by nature so there's always that tiny chance, but... I don't focus on that.  There's a tiny chance I might trip and die once I stand up. I don't freak out about that lol

Carol_H79
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:05 AM

This is how I feel.

Quoting AleaKat:

My husband has never given me a single reason to doubt him and he is honest and faithful but I'm not naive.
I've met so many women who "never saw it coming" so I try not to
Be too secure.

ibelieveinpink
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM
100%
We made our mistakes and learned from them before we got married.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BKozICan
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Other. I voted 100% but really only 98%. I'm smart enough to never be 100% sure about anything.
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Other. I trust my husband 95%. There is always a 5% chance of someone screwing up. We're human. People make mistakes and bad decisions. I don't like 100% absolutes, those kinds of percentages come back to bite you.

I would never "check up" on my husband. I'd never go through his phone, look at his e-mail, stalk his FB, or anything like that. I find that kind of behavior ridiculous and I think going through life always looking over your shoulder or constantly trying to find some way to destroy your happiness would be an awfully miserable way to go through life. I have no fear of my husband leaving me or cheating on me. If it happens, it happens and I'll deal with it, life would go on, and it's not something I think about on a daily basis or would ever worry about.

ryryab
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I trust my boyfriend completely. He would never stray. 

catrig
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I'd say between 75 and 100. It's not a major concern, or something I think would happen. I also know that I can't predict everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Mine cheated 4 years ago. Right now I can confidently say he won't do it again.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Never had a reason to doubt him even after 16yrs. of marriage,not gonna start now! Never doubted him before we said "I do"!

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

He hasn't given me any reason not to trust him. I am bi and have offered for us to invite another woman in our bed. He isn't comfortable with it. He says even though he knows I am ok with it, to him it would still feel wrong. So physically I am not worried.

Emotionally, we have both been through hell. We are both empathetic towards others and often times the way we speak to people in general (calling even strangers hun, dear, sweetheart...) can be percieved to others as going to far. We both believe that a person is capable of loving more than one person and have promised to be honest if either of us gets emotionally attached to someone the wrong way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN