Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Poll

Question: How confident are you that your husband/so is yours and will not stray?

Options:

100 % We are solid

75% He has never given me a reason, but I will always be on guard

50% he has roving eyes anyway, I wouldn't put it past him

25% Many times i can't reach him or he isn't where he says he'll be

0% he already has, we are trying to work through it or we are separating because of it.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

Trust your husbands/so implicitly that they will always be faithful?
So much i read in here reeks of insecurity, jealousy, going through phones/ computers, catching them, THINKING they caught them.

It so sad to see so many women so cynical and suspicious either based on past infidelity or just being with someone who makes you feel that a half a smile from any woman and he's in a hotel.

So how many believe YOUR. Relationship is completely solid.

Naysayers, answer only for yourself, noone is niave here, most of us have grown out of the rainbows and butterflies phase of our lives and know reality, our own reality, noone elses.

The ones that you love the most go away to soon, the others just never go away...

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Replies (21-30):
gr8d8n3mom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM

DH and I dated for close to 3 yrs before we married, we talked A LOT about what we wanted out of a marriage,both of us came out of bad marriages/cheaters. We are humans, we understand that anyone, would see the opposite sex and think they are attractive, but that is as far as it goes, we are married, we love each other.(DH never knew his X was cheating!) she played a real good Mrs cleaver role! 

LoraKuhn
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I used to believe that my marriage was unshakable, until he cheated on me, I was devastated. We decided to work things out and, I am working on trusting him again, he just needs to get that trust isn't a given, it's earned and he needs to start earning.

pmsforlife
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM
My bf has never given me any reason to not trust him. He raises my 3 kids and two that aren't his. He goes to work and comes straight home never goes out with friends, and yet I am pushing him away because I just can't trust him! I'm a terrible gf... I just have too many insecurities
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM

We were both cheated on previously.  He knows how badly it hurts.  We've been together 10 years and we're best friends..  completely.  I have no doubts that he'll remain faithful to me and our family.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I have no doubt from my SO.
MamaMorgan0709
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I never in a thousand years, thought my Dh would cheat on me. Then he did... 

He started acting differently, hiding when he was on the phone, getting home later...  I snooped and discovered him cheating. I fessed up that night, that I had been snooping and would have never done it if I hadn't thought something were up. 

He didn't even get mad.  He fessed up. I said I was leaving with the kids and  he started crying saying how sorry he was.  I'm not completely faultless either. I was making life hell for him before he cheated and he found a shoulder to cry on... 

We went to counseling year ago. Our marriage has gotten better ever since.

I still have trust issues, but, I've told him that. He hasn't given me a reason since not to trust him. But, once broken it's a hard fix. 

MamaMorgan0709  

2lilmamas
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Never say never
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM

When Todd and I were very first together I was scared and insecure bc of a very important ex boyfriend who had cheated on me and Todd seemed so perfect and really too good to be true and you know what everyone says about something seeming to be too good to be true. I was so afraid I would occasionally burst into tears over it for no apparent reason just from worrying about it. He was so patient and comforting with me and He told and showed me he felt the same way and was just as scared bc his ex wife cheated on him and had a baby with someone else and lied to him about the baby being his! We are both very very anti flirting anti cheating anything like that and over a little time I have to say I feel like Todd EARNED my trust and is always so devoted and so attentive and faithful that

NOW I can say I truly trust him 100%! : D

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

eesmommy
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I trust him completely. He has had and still does have every opportunity to cheat but he chooses not too. :-)
Snapdragon88
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I trust him 100%. If he proves me wrong some day... then I'll deal with being wrong I guess. But I can't live life thinking "what if". We've had our discussions about cheating before we married. That's good enough for me. I trust that he's as good of a man as he has shown me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)