Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Poll

Question: How confident are you that your husband/so is yours and will not stray?

Options:

100 % We are solid

75% He has never given me a reason, but I will always be on guard

50% he has roving eyes anyway, I wouldn't put it past him

25% Many times i can't reach him or he isn't where he says he'll be

0% he already has, we are trying to work through it or we are separating because of it.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

Trust your husbands/so implicitly that they will always be faithful?
So much i read in here reeks of insecurity, jealousy, going through phones/ computers, catching them, THINKING they caught them.

It so sad to see so many women so cynical and suspicious either based on past infidelity or just being with someone who makes you feel that a half a smile from any woman and he's in a hotel.

So how many believe YOUR. Relationship is completely solid.

Naysayers, answer only for yourself, noone is niave here, most of us have grown out of the rainbows and butterflies phase of our lives and know reality, our own reality, noone elses.

The ones that you love the most go away to soon, the others just never go away...

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM

mine is solid, and i know it is. 

we look at craigslist ads together and it's funny as hell. 

secondly,  go through his phone because i can, he goes through mine...

third off, we trick it each other all the time.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Never say never.

I am not naive and I don't trust implicity because when you do, I feel that we get complacent.  I trust him, but do so realistically.  I feel that putting that much faith and trust in a person gives them license sometimes to take it and betray you with it.  DH knows this and it's part of the reason why it works -  he knows I trust him, but I am not a fool either.

nicole2884
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i have complete faith in my husband however, i do understand woman's insecurities because i have had my share of bad relationships, an i know why they feel that way

but i would have never married my husband if i wasnt 100% , after a million bad relationships i was not settling for anything less than what i believe i deserve , an i was amazed to find a man who i had so much in common with, who was unbelievably caring, down to earth an selfless, an met all my standards BUT I DID

klbetts
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM
If my husband wanted to cheat he's had ample opportunity. He's in AIT for the Army in Virginia. We live in Ohio. He also does karaoke as a hobby and often goes by himself because I can't find a babysitter. I trust him implicitly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Well my husband knows how it feels to be cheated on so I am pretty damn positive he would never do it to me. Marriage to him is very important. And if he cheated I am sure his brothers would kick his butt. However, I do know there is no sure thing.

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:40 AM

My husband has always been faithful to me and I don't have any reason not to trust him!

Shelly123
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Quoting BKozICan:

Other. I voted 100% but really only 98%. I'm smart enough to never be 100% sure about anything.

OR ANYBODY.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:18 AM

My dh has never given me a reason not to trust him. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:26 AM

My DH isn't perfect... he notices a short skirt or a tight sweater, but due to his work he's way too  greasy most of the time for most women to find appealing. Besides. two years of long-distance dating built our trust in eachother

mom2the.rescue
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM

You should have a 99% option.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)