Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you ever been to Disney Land/World?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Replies (51-60):
momofsunshine77
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
no
Girlsx22630
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Went to Disney last summer. Best vacation ever. We did animal kingdom, typhoon lagoon and Magic Kingdom. Wasn't impressed with the first two but magic kingdom was the best. Seeing cinderella's castle brought tears to my eyes. Very expensive but the memories we made were priceless. I know that sounds cheesy but its true.
Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM
For the past 23 years!!! DH and I along with my family are taking the girls in February! We're so excited!!!
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:04 AM

My Husband and I went to Disneyworld or land, whichever one is in Florida, after we had been dating for about a year. We have not been able to take our daughter who is 6. My parents however, are planning on taking my daughter and I to Disney this June with them. My hubby would love to come but he doesn't get vacation time and every penny counts for us. Yes, my parents are footing the bill for me and my daughter to go and I do feel slightly guilty about it but I want my daughter to go to Disney more. They didn't have to invite me or my husband but they wanted us to be able to go, so I am happy to go. I really can't wait. We haven't told my daughter yet and she will be so excited.

eevers55
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Yep. Once when I was 10, my grandparent took me and my siblings. Then again after I graduated high school, I went with my boyfriend.

Allebas
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I've been to both! We use to live about 40 minutes from Disneyland and so I've been there over 20 times! Disneyworld I've been to 5 times.

Titana
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Disney world yes :) for the first time this year. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Yeah, whichever one is in Florida. I was there when I was 4..... I think 4.
theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM

My family and I've been to Disney Land and on their Cruise Dream Cruise ship and we loved every minute of it.

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

I've been to both. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN