Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you ever been to Disney Land/World?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Replies (71-80):
Raveyk
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM

No, not yet. My DH has. when he was younger his family lived in Florida and he's been. I have never but intend to when are youngest is old enough to enjoy it! He's only 2yrs old right now so it may be a while.

sdbrowneyez
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Disneyland when I lived in CA but that was before I had kids. We live in Japan and went to Tokyo Disneyland last year and just went to Tokyo Disney Sea on Christmas Day.
AtillaTheHun
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Not yet. We are planning on taking the kids this summer :) CanĀ“t wait!!

printerr
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I've been to Disney World 3 times.  The last time was in 1984.  My parents are planning to take us perhaps later this year, when my son will be 5 (or close to it, depending on exact date).

my123sons
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM
I went to Disneyland as a child once and to Disney World three times with my family as an adult.
Dontchawishuknu
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM
For times now and three most fun trip was just me and my BF at the time. LOL
KaysMom06
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM

To Disney World yes, many times. I've never been to Disneyland.

SlightlyPerfect
Ugliness and worthlessness, when combined, will only produce failure.
Yesterday at 10:16 AM
by Slightly Perfect on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM

My brother is leaving tomorrow. He said he didn't want to go to Universal, and I swear his finance looked like she was about to smack him. They're planning on going there now.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ridiculously so. You just find a discount and save your pennies. Some things are absolutely worth it, a trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando definitely are.

Quoting aimesnyc:

Never had the desire.  Isn't it super expensive?

slightlyperfect

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM

LOL, yes.

Growing up in AZ, we went to Disneyland almost every summer from age 6 -18. And later, I was a passholder at Disneyland for 2 years.

I spent a year working at Disney World, and now DH has spent the last 4.5 years working there. So we've been going pretty regularly since then :)

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:47 PM
You know the last time we went, this past August, we had a much better time at Universal Studios than at Disney. My daughter is getting older and only wants to ride extreme roller coasters, something Disney has a major lack of. Plus, if you stay on site at Universal you get exclusives that make it way worth it. You get into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter an hour before the rest of the public and you get front of the line passes to nearly every ride included with your hotel stay. It makes a HUGE difference. I used to naysay it but I'm a Universal believer now.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

My brother is leaving tomorrow. He said he didn't want to go to Universal, and I swear his finance looked like she was about to smack him. They're planning on going there now.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ridiculously so. You just find a discount and save your pennies. Some things are absolutely worth it, a trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando definitely are.

Quoting aimesnyc:

Never had the desire.  Isn't it super expensive?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)