Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Interesting Couples- non-traditional jobs or lifestyles?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM
  • 15 Replies

Does your marriage stand out?

I'm working on a docu-series for a major cable network about happily married couples that have a HAPPY marriages that most people might find unusual or challenging at first because of 1 partners's job or lifestyle:

a HUGE age difference?  30+ years?

a really odd/interesting job?  a clown?  a mortician?  a psychic?

a challenging lifestyle?   is your spouse blind?  narcoleptic?  OCD?  Germaphobe?

The show is a tug-on-your-heartstrings type of show that aims to show that happy marriages come in ALL packages.  Challenges can be overcome and people can find love where they never thought they would!

An upbeat, happy show about people in LOVE in a non-traditional relationship. Married or living together.

email/pass it on:  Groovycasting@gmail.com

Casting only a few more days!  Would love to hear your story. Couple are paid for their participation.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Ok

TurboMom81
Nothing like getting your hopes dashed and your dreams trampled all over. I'm sure some miserable person is quite pleased to hear about that.
Today at 2:55 AM
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Yeah. No thanks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Hmmm...nah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Good luck. No way would I ever subject my family to a reality show. Those shows also have a habit of turning things bad and causing stress bc producers want added heat for dramatization. 

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i have had several people try to get me on thier shows/papers etc because of our lifestyle but always tell them no.  I am big on education but media doesn't show the truth just what they think will get them recognition.

MomsUSA
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Well for what I'm looking for, if you and your spouse have drama or are unhappy, unlikeable, etc.  then you're NOT right for this show.  Dramatics won't get you cast. I'm looking for happy, likeable couples who are in love and have an interesting, compelling, unique pairing.

We want happy, healthy couples who are in love and just happen to have an unusual job or lifestyle.   This is a tug-at-your-heartstrings type of show.  We're looking for unique pairings where the couples are proud of their mis-matched marriage and have fun with each other in spite of any differences.

If you have a job or lifestyle that others find controversial or challenging, this is a show that will help you speak right to the audience and educate the public and remove any stigmas or mis-information

This is not Jerry Springer- if that's you, then this is the wrong show.

Casting for this week only. Interested couples should reach out ASAP

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Uh no sorry!

GagaNTattooS
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Only interesting we have is I have seizures and tend to toss the gs across the house...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Todd and I are super happy but we're not mismatched at all so we don't fit. Sounds like a fun show to watch though. : )

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

shilohkitten
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

We're a power couple in IT on our way to the top, and when we work together we make a great team.  Would love to have a chance to work together again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)