Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

A little frustrated...

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
Here's the situation I'm dealing with...my bf got his boys the new pokemon black and white for Christmas and ever since then hes been spending more time playing video games than with me and our 4 month old daughter. We haven't had 5 minutes to ourselves since his son went on break...he's either playing on the DS or out with his friends at the bar....I've mentioned to him numerous times that I want to spend more alone time with him and he totally ignores it or says I don't want to do anything with him...well my idea of "date night" is NOT hanging out at the bar with his friends. What should I do? Plz help.....
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Try planning a date night and tell him where you want to go. You could also plan something with your friends and have some girl time. Maybe
You both can sit down and write down some things you would enjoy doing together. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Maybe you need to put him in your shoes decide that you are going out with friends or whoever and you need him to babysit and see what he says then. If he says he won't then tell him you may need to take a break from the relationship because it's like you are not there anyway.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:45 PM

If all else fails... wait it out.   It's a new toy... the new will wear off.

kibbskins
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Put your foot down about him going out without you. The novelty of the game will wear off soon enough, even though its really fun right now! I can attest to that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)