Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

did anyone here ever get married as a teenager???

Posted by   + Show Post

i hear alot about it but i just wanna know how that works..like are u guys happy??  how is that going for you guys?? just in case i ever get married to the father of my maybe baby lol. 

thanksss <333 

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (201-210):
2timezthefun
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM

We started dating as teens and got married after teenage years. We've been together 8 years now and are very happy. We have twin girls that will be 2 on thursday a son that will be 2 march and a 7 month old son. To answer your question yes we are happy

Reepicheep.CSL
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Dh and I got married at 18. We have been married for 11 years and are completely happy and in love. People keep saying we were too young, but honestly we were ready and we have lasted longer than many people who waited.
noahmommie2012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM
i was 20 n got married n got out in aug i was in my second trimester. been married for 2 years in march
anon1986East
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I married my husband when I was 16, we started dating when I was 14. We've been married for 10 years, and have 5 children between the ages of 8 and 1 (with one set of twins). We're very happy.

CristaJordan
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I got married at 18,my husband was 19 a month away from being 20. We will be married 5 years in sep

Zadidoll
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I got married in my 20s but my nephew and his wife got married in our teens (my nephew is seven months younger than I am while is wife is one month younger than I am). We were 17 when they married because she was pregnant at the time. Here it is 21 years later and they're still happily married.

justme00
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I met my husband when I was 14 married him at 18 have been married for 13 years now and have five kids hoping to have more. Life if great for us and I would not change a thing.
RhiannonMare
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:03 PM

My in-laws got married in their teens and wasn't because she was pregnant. They've been married for 32 years.

BamaMomto4
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I was17. Dh was 24. Our oldest son was born exactly 11 months after we got married. We have been married for 33 years.
My oldest son and his wife were both 18 and Seniors in high school when they got married. They both graduated high school. Their oldest was born a little over a year after they got married. They now have 4 kids. They will celebrate their 14th anniversary next month.
twogirl91
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I was 18 when I got married, we had only been with each other. We both grew up in families who parents are still together, we knew when we got married it was for better or for worse and it wasn't something to be taken lightly. We didn't say we loved each other until we had been dating 7 months, we didn't even kiss until then. We took time to build a friendship before we got physical. We grew up together too, so we knew each other pretty well. After we got married we got pregnant right away and now 3 years later have two boys. Our marriage is still very good, we have our ups and downs, but we know how to communicate with each other. We never ever talk about divorce and I trust him with my life. I am very happy with how everything has turned out so far. Life isn't prefect but I am with my best friend and that's all that matters. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN