Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

did anyone here ever get married as a teenager???

Posted by   + Show Post

i hear alot about it but i just wanna know how that works..like are u guys happy??  how is that going for you guys?? just in case i ever get married to the father of my maybe baby lol. 

thanksss <333 

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
violet21
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
When yur replying to sumone press quote so they can see wat yu replied:) I'm not married bt plan on getting married soon I'm 17

Quoting teenmum16:

congrats for both of you :))

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I didn't but I should have! Life would have been much different.
babydsmommy18
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I got married at 17, we've been married 5 years and have 4 kids (one is cooking). We've had our share of problems but we love eachother and are happy together.
violet21
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Wow bt atleast everythings good knw for yu yeah? I hope my bf doesn't turn into wat yur guy did scary xp

Quoting SpicyMTMama:

Got pregnant, got kicked out of my father's house, we moved in together and I was only 17. I was totally dependant on him and then the sweetheart I knew turned into a cheater and a physical/mental abuser and a pathological lier. Stayed with him until I just couldn't take it anymore and that was in 01, we were married back in 96. Years later I am married to his ex best friend from high school, whom tried to get me out of the situation all those years ago, but I was scared and turned him down. Now I live every day happier than the one before it, and I kick myself for not saying yes 17 years ago!

my4loves4
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM

we were 18 when me and my ex married, we divorced after 3 years. we were way to young to make such a big decision

samsbaby78
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM

we started going out at 17, one year later during our senior year we got married. we were pregnant, though. next month we will celebrate our 16th anniversary. it was hard but mostly because we had a baby so young. we have had ups and downs but i have never had any desire to be with anyone else. 

kapeypey06
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:46 AM

had my son senior year of high school I was 18 while my now husband was in Iraq! hard having him gone during our sons birth although I would not change it for the world I love my husband yea like any other married couple we have our ups and downs but we always pull through hes the peanut butter and I am the jelly lol 7 years in June! oh and another kid too!

Dayna29
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I was 20 he was 28. We are now divorced for 2 and 1/2 years now. He still hasn't grown up. I am now 32 and will be getting married in June to a 46 year old. He is the best ever! A real man! (I will be 33 and he will be 47 by then).

wedding countdown

To Love, Honor, & Cherish

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Not teens when we got married... we were teens when we started dating. 

Dh and I started dating when we were 16 and got married at 20. We've been together for 21 years and married for 17 years. My BIL and his wife got married 7 days after he turned 18 and they just celebrated 16 years of marriage this past August. 

We did not have kids for 11 years and they did not have their dd until 6 years after they got married. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

klbetts
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I was 18 wihen I got married the first time. I worked on building the relationship while he worked on building his dreams. I am now married to a man who shows me love and respect. Two things that were lacking in my first marriage. Make sure that you are getting married because of love and respect not because you have a child together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN