Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Serious question....

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 23 Replies

Ok ladies.....this is tmi, but serious.
I think my doctor stitched me up too tight!!
I hate it!! Sex isn't as pleasureable for me as it once was!!
We use KY, and even then, the first couple of in-and-outs hurts! :(
The other night, I told my husband (as I always do) to be gentle, and his arm slipped and he went all the way in really quick! Took my breath away because of the pain!! :(

Anyone else have this problem!?!?! What should we do other than the KY!?!?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I would play around first ( foreplay) that way your really turned on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM

how long has it been? how badly did you tear?

that kind of pain doesn't seem normal to me. i was only sore up until about 3 weeks PP and i had a vacuum assist and tore pretty bad. only needed 2 stitches but that's because my doctor was amazing and massaged me during labor haha.

furbabymum
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM

You just had a kid? Takes some time. It hurt for me for awhile afterward too. It doesn't anymore.

furbabymum
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Oh, be on top. That way you can control it. It really did hurt for awhile. Probably a month after we started having sex. Then it stopped. I tore pretty bad to.

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Give it time. The muscles are still healing. Lots of foreplay is key to moisture. He has to slowly go in. A little in and pull out and slowly repeat this until he is well lubricated and so are you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
_Mrs.H_
by Amber on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM

It was really bad for me after our 3rd.  
Lots of foreplay, lube, and relaxing is making it better as time goes on.
Ours dd is about 7 months old now. 

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM

How long has it been since you gave birth? Did you have alot of tearing?

briebaby123
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM

DD turns 3 months tomorrow, and she naturally tore me all the way down. Her head was huge. LOL

Quoting pittymama:

that kind of pain doesn't seem normal to me. i was only sore up until about 3 weeks PP and i had a vacuum assist and tore pretty bad. only needed 2 stitches but that's because my doctor was amazing and massaged me during labor haha.

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM

ahhh that could explain the pain at 12 weeks. did you check out ok at your post partum appointment? 

Quoting briebaby123:

DD turns 3 months tomorrow, and she naturally tore me all the way down. Her head was huge. LOL

Quoting pittymama:

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Chances are your Dr. did not stitch you up too tight. Even if you didn't tear, your vagina would have tightened up after having a baby. Since you did tear(badly) it is going to take a while for everything to fully heal, and for sex to feel good again. I tore like that with DS and it took about 5 months before it stopped being painful or sore. Sorry, just take it REALLY slow, and if it starts to really hurt, STOP!!! Do not push yourself or feel bad. Your body needs time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN