Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

One moment happy as ever, and the next your heart is crushed.

It takes less than a minute for all of your happiness to come tumbling down. Trying to be strong and hide my tears. How can I still love someone who has just betrayed me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
thinkpinkBrandy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Thank you for all of the advice. Is it horrible that I just want him to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay?
midjet117
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM
My husband cheated on me twice. Once more and I'm gone. Yep i cheated too but that was while we were dating and i wasn't serious about me and him. If i were you, I'd walk. He's obviously not gonna stop and obviously does not respect you or your relationship. Who knows, maybe if you walk away it might just wake him up.
midjet117
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM
That's normal for now. But what about after when he comes back. What about the anger and the stress of when will he do it again. The thought of him and her. And the lies. Do u really enjoy him lying toyou and taking advantage of your trust?

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

Thank you for all of the advice. Is it horrible that I just want him to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay?
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly I don't see how you don't want to kick him in the balls!

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

furbabymum
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I've forgiven a cheater. Still, first time shame on him, second time shame on me, third time won't happen. Why do you stay with this guy and why does your world revolve around him? I love my DH but my world would not halt if he left it. It'd just be a bit emptier for awhile.

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

The man my world revolves around cheated the other night and a lot of drama came with it. Our son is due in Feb. and this us the unteenth time he has cheated on me. Theres more to the story but its too personal to tell.

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Once I could get passed but multiple times no.

I'm sorry Hun.

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

The man my world revolves around cheated the other night and a lot of drama came with it. Our son is due in Feb. and this us the unteenth time he has cheated on me. Theres more to the story but its too personal to tell.

Dunsy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess I'm jut having a hard time understanding where you're getting this ablity to trust him again?? i know love will sorta make you feel like you want to...but the facts..for me are enough to make me say this can't be TRUE love...I personally feel like I should get as good as I give....no real advice...to each his own..but i would ask myself  is there where you want to be in you life after you baby is born? 5 years from now? 13? cuz this is very likely where you wil be

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM
I wanted to punch him in the face... I still do. My kids know something is wrong with me and I hate that.

Quoting lapcounter:

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Yes that does suck bad :(

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

I wanted to punch him in the face... I still do. My kids know something is wrong with me and I hate that.

Quoting lapcounter:

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

so sorry mama :( i'd have to walk away if my DH cheated multuple times, including during pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN