Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

One moment happy as ever, and the next your heart is crushed.

It takes less than a minute for all of your happiness to come tumbling down. Trying to be strong and hide my tears. How can I still love someone who has just betrayed me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I am so sorry big hugs

It sounds like a good question to ask yourself would be does he DESERVE for you to keep loving you if he has betrayed you. You deserve in a relationship whatever you bring to it, so for example if you are 100% loyal and faithful and trustworthy you are settling for less than what you deserve if you accept anything less. Just my humble yet strong opinion.

I honestly hope things work out in whatever is your best interest, whatever that may be. Sending you healing energy to your wounded heart too

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I've been cheated on 1 time by my dh & it hurt so much. He knows that if he ever wants to do that again, I'm not tolerating it. I deserve better. And you know what? Dh has really stepped up to the plate. If your dh isn't willing to change & start making it up to you, I'd run & not look back. I've prayed about this many times & God has healed my heart. I wish you only happiness in what you decide to do!
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:54 PM

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))

eoewan
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the question to ask yourself is why is okay for him to treat you this way? Why do you not love yourself enough to realize you deserve someone who cherishes you. You are playing a dangerous game with your unborn child. You don't know if he is bringing an STD home to you. Once a cheater, always a cheater and your dh has proven this with his actions. Run and don't look back. You deserve so much more.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I am very sorry.
If this has happened many time then I imagine he will keep doing it because u keep forgiving him.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I'm sorry ((hugs))

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

While I agree with all the other moms who are just telling you to leave and that they'd never stay that long after multiple affairs, this is really what I believe you need to be doing. Focus less on what he did and more on what needs to be done. Really search your soul and figure out why you've stayed with him so long after all this betrayal, ask yourself why he deserves to have a wonderful woman fawn over him day in and day out when he clearly doesn't feel the same way.

Quoting earthangel1967:

I am so sorry big hugs

It sounds like a good question to ask yourself would be does he DESERVE for you to keep loving you if he has betrayed you. You deserve in a relationship whatever you bring to it, so for example if you are 100% loyal and faithful and trustworthy you are settling for less than what you deserve if you accept anything less. Just my humble yet strong opinion.

I honestly hope things work out in whatever is your best interest, whatever that may be. Sending you healing energy to your wounded heart too

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

iamadramamomma
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I know it hurts my dh cheated on me I know I will never trust again.

Quoting Anryan:

if he has cheated multiple times why stay?  Why continue to be in that situation.  Leaving him may hurt like hell but in the long run it will be better off.  It's bad enough to break you trust but what if he gets someone else pregnant?  What if he brings you an STD?

I wouldn't walk away, i would run as fast as my legs could go.

2lilmamas
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Sorry thats he is doing this seems like he will neve change.
bribabyfever7
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Forgiving a cheating spouse is like saying i want to lose weight, but im gonna just keep eating the junk i love because maybe the nutritional volume of it will change!!! maybe my body will start thinking its the good stuff!!!!! What ever way your situation unfolds i do hope its for the best.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)