Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

He fought me like i was a man!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 28 Replies
I never thought he would hit me...I made the post "Stay or Leave?" To get the opinions of my fellow peers. Well my love & marriage is over :( I cant go into full details, but this morning my eyes have been truly open!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarlinda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear you had to go thru that horrible ordeal.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry hugs feel betteromgosh how horrible I am so sorry this happened to you and I hope are going to be ok and I hope you heal quickly and are able to be in a safe place and get a restraining order if you need one. I am relieved your eyes are open and you know you need to leave now. BIG HUGS

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

Alyson121
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

group hug

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM
2 moms liked this
I am vrry sorry. I have been through this. I understand how it hurts so much. Please get out of there. He has disrespected you in every way. Hugs!

Edit.. remember that if he has done it once.. it can happen again. Not good for you nor your kids. I didn't have the strength to get out for over a year and when I did, it was the best thing and decision I have ever made. Good luck
carramber54
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I know what you mean, me and my husband got into it last night but we forgave each other, he shoved me for the first time ever and well I fought back as good as I could. But I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things will get better.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry! No woman or anyone deserves to be hit! It is your choice to leave and YOU AND ONLY you know what goes on in your home! I had a friend stayed married to her husband for years while he physically, emotionally abused her! Many said go! But she had to make that choice! Sadly he made it for her&he left! I am just glad he didn't kill her! And over the years yes she physically fought back! But that is not what is right for a child to see!

Truly again I am so sorry for experience! He has no right to lay hands on you!
LadySaphira
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry you are hurting but glad you got out before he killed you.

Monsita
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

RUN!!

Kes1s
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

If you've tried everything else, try banishing alcohol from your home.  For both of you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)