Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

the wrong woman for him?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 27 Replies
Have you ever felt that you might be the wrong woman for your DH? I feel like this a lot. We are happy together and get along. We have a lot in common but I can't get it out of my head that maybe there's another woman out there that would be a better partner for him. He tells me he's very happy with me and our life together. I just think there is someone who would treat him better or even a better partner.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
No! I think the opposite, I often feel no other woman would've treated him or love him better! And I know no other wouldn't have been this good to me as him!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zoo003
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Same here.   

Quoting Hottmomma607:

No! I think the opposite, I often feel no other woman would've treated him or love him better! And I know no other wouldn't have been this good to me as him!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

No, I feel we are perfect together

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM

i've felt that way in the past before we were married. we were dating and sometimes i felt like maybe he wanted something different. i haven't felt that way in a LONG time and i know that no other woman could understand him/make him feel the way i do. if he tells you he's happy, he is. if he shows you differently, talk to him!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Yes, but not for the insecure reasons that you state. As we've gotten older I feel like I've grown up and he hasn't, sometimes I think he'd be happier with a younger, dumber woman who is willing to do weird sexual things I won't do. Ewww. Or with someone who is more girlish, jealous, desparate, or clingy,  all things of which I am not.

Yet, he stays. 

Ksmomy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I don't think I named insecurity reasons as you stated. I just feel like there is a better partner for him.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Yes, but not for the insecure reasons that you state. As we've gotten older I feel like I've grown up and he hasn't, sometimes I think he'd be happier with a younger, dumber woman who is willing to do weird sexual things I won't do. Ewww. Or with someone who is more girlish, jealous, desparate, or clingy,  all things of which I am not.

Yet, he stays. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Thats insecurity. That. Right there. 

Quoting Ksmomy:

I don't think I named insecurity reasons as you stated. I just feel like there is a better partner for him.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Yet, he stays. 

Ksmomy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Oh wow! Thanks for the clarification on what I was thinking. I'll make sure to keep that in mind!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Thats insecurity. That. Right there. 

Quoting Ksmomy:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Yet, he stays. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Yes and no. I've had my moments and swings of feeling like he should be with someone else because may be not the right match for him... and some times I'll see a girl and think.. that is so his type!

Then there is the realization that no one would fit him better than me because I know I'm the only women that would be able to do for him what I do.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

LilMamaK
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I agree! I feel that way too. I've grown up and have goals and dreams and ideas and he is stuck in the mind of a 15 year old! I agree with you 100%. Some times I feel like he should be with some white trash nasty hoe who doesn't care if she amounts to anything because that's how he acts.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Yet, he stays. 

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN