Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need ideas please

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
My husband and I have been married for 10 years and it hasn't been easy. The past year and a half has been great and it's alot better. He does everything for me and I want to do something special for him, something that he will remember.
My Family
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
What is he into? You could get him tickets to a game, concert etc. you could plan a special weekend get away with just the two of you. You could get him something personaliZed from things remembered?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ell564
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:03 AM

If he is into football or NASCAR or Disney you could start planning a trip to a place he enjoys.  He will be so happy that you are planning to please him.  He will talk about it until then and years after.  

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I made my DH blissfully happy by going to finance class and adopting a budget system with him. Gotta find out what is really important to your man and that's how you make them happy.

gabeybaby07
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM

What does he like?

cherylam
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:25 PM

how about a nice weekend away?  Maybe dinner and a game?

LadyG05
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
The good thing about my honey is he isn't picky at all. What do yall think about this he has never been to the beach and he just turned 29, our anniversary is July 6th. Do you think he would like a weekend to the beach.
icn_mom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:53 PM

i think a cute idea to say thank you is a homemade coupon book.. get index cards and write something new on each one (like this coupon is good for one massage, or this coupon is good for a meal of your choice etc)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM
That would nice!
My anniversary is July 27th!

Quoting LadyG05:

The good thing about my honey is he isn't picky at all. What do yall think about this he has never been to the beach and he just turned 29, our anniversary is July 6th. Do you think he would like a weekend to the beach.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Yes!! That's a great thing :)

Quoting LadyG05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jos40
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Yes beach, lots of lingerie, toys, and sex!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)