Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Could you live with out...

Posted by   + Show Post
Your cell phone?? Be honest ladies Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Replies (131-138):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM

No

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:16 AM
yes i think i could live without it... I already hate having a phone 24/7 most of the time... It just gets annoying some days...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenlybliss19
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:17 AM

yes.  but not without fb.

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:24 AM

No- funny because I didn't have one back in college and for like the first 3 years of my marriage but now that I have one I don't think I could go without it. LOL

mommylizTB2809
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:25 AM

yup. my died about a month ago. so i dont have one

Hulagirl55
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:02 AM
YES!! I'm currently deployed and not having to carry around a cell phone is a relief.
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Yeah. i never even know where mine is. I lost Dh in an air port (leave it to him to miss the flight) and had to ask someone to use theirs because apparently pay phones no longer make long distance calls even for extra?? what now?

They are making it increasingly hard for me to go off the grid. I was down to just CM and even cut that major, big time. But then the ticket lady embarrassed my husband by saying he needed to get me a cell when he got on the next flight. I have one I just didn't even pack it, now he wont let me take a piss without it =o/

TmGrl
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Yes, I could. I would miss texting dh, but since that is pretty much all I do with it, I could live without it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)