Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you the pursuer?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hey Ladies,

I was just curious how many of yall pursue men. I have never been the type to walk up to a man and ask him out, come on to him, propose,c etc. I have been encourage to try it. I think I am just a little shy though. How many of you ladies pursued your SO? If so how did you go about it? Just curious and thought it would be an interesting conversation. 

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Armywifeholcomb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
After a couple months working at his job as a custodian, we had talked a little. One night at the club I turned around and saw him "hey! It's YOU!" We talked for a minute before some other guy stepped up and asked me to dance, "sorry but he just asked." I dragged him to the dance floor. Lol he bought me a drink and by the end of the night I gave him my number without him asking. I guess I made the first move... Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I don't think I've ever pursued a man.  I'm just old fashioned though.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

klbetts
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM
My hubby pursued me until I proposed! It was a surprise to both of us. It was not planned and actually made my husband sad that he didnt get to propose.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Not me!  My husband was definitely the pursuer.  I'm not sure it would have felt right the other way around.  Good Luck though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)