Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your hubby/so cook? Or do you do all of the cooking?

Posted by   + Show Post
we both cook, my husband is a chef so of course he swears he cooks better than me and the kids prefer his cooking over mine
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
littlemrsd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:09 AM

No he doesn't cook.

ambermario4ever
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I cook most of the time. But he dose breakfast on the weekends. And he dose all the grilling and home made pizza.

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM
We would starve if hubby was in charge of cooking lol. He does grill when its nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SourRoses
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I do all the cooking. If I'm sick we get fast food, if I'm not around he eats cereal lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VeeJay1030
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM

We both cook also. I have taught my husband to cook because I wanted to teach him some independence and I was very sick and the kids needed to be taken care of. I have been cooking for a long time. He does great with Chili and Spagehitti and now other stuff such as hamburgers and chicken. He is not a gourmet cook but it does taste very good. We take turns cooking if I am tired he will cook but like I said I cook 97% of the time and I love to cook it is my outlet. We mostly cook together and have been in the past year now. Since I have been diagnose with type 2 diabetes I don't have the energy I use to have. So he was certain days he cook now. I think it is sexy when a man cooks for you. I get candlelit dinners, can meals in bed. And it shows the boys how to treat their woman when they get older. 

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I cook most of the time bc hes super busy but he enjoys to cook and does sometimes. Hes pretty darn good at it :)

momofsunshine77
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I do all the cooking just because I dont want to clean up his mess.  I usually clean as i cook so I dont have a big mess afterward.  He loves to cook, but I keep him out unless it is something easy and not too crazy.  LOL

momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I do all the cooking and baking in this house. It's not that my husband doesn't know how to cook he just never has any time to cook. I do just about everything, he works and makes the money.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls with #8 on the way
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and EDD 7-29-13

2lilmamas
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:58 PM
He cooks very oftened. I love his cooking
Momof697
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I do 75% of the cookiing. My kids do 20% and my Dh does 5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN