Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your hubby/so cook? Or do you do all of the cooking?

Posted by   + Show Post
we both cook, my husband is a chef so of course he swears he cooks better than me and the kids prefer his cooking over mine
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Replies (51-60):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM

My husband does all the cooking, except when he is gone for work trips

Beautifulmom513
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM

my husband does all the cooking on his days off. and I have to admit, his cooking is a million times better then mine. I love it when he cooks dinner.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tifbrown
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:39 PM

He will sometimes make breakfast and he does the bbqing, but other than that I am the chef in this house. 

adamswife08
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM

My hubby does most of the cooking because hes way better at it

sav820
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:38 AM

:-)  I cook and bake and consider myself a excellent cook, I love it.. My dad was a great cook...Damn i miss his cooking. My friends say I'm excellent and should have owned a restaurant  LOL. I have taught many how to cook & bake. It's always been a hobby of mine. We entertain quite a bit due to business so always cooking and having lots of people for dinner. Our last big party was Mexican theme. Tonight I made chicken Marasala, damn it was good.

Yes, My DH cooks..mostly weekend, he does the food shopping most of the time. And,.he's pretty damn good. I love all the dishes he makes..Old family dishes and he's great  BBQ, Mexican, Italian, Mediterranean. He is Italian/ Portuguese & his family is from Spain and Italy, but has lived all over the world so he's a excellent cook.. He a sweet heart, loves to make me breakfast in bed, surprises me with the tray, flowers and all. He's very romantic.

You're lucky to have a chef as a husband. They are damn hard workers..I know that.  My Nephew is a Chef & his wife adores him, and his 3 kids love his cooking too. My niece teaches culinary, another nephew, cousins, and three friends graduated from Culinary Institute Hyde park NY and  were also trained in Europe (somewhere). One , John, worked in the white house years ago during Reagan's administration.

mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:39 AM
He cooks chili and that is it. If I let him attempt more the that I doubt I would have a house standing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this
It's about 50/50. He's a great cook. I can follow a recipe just fine... but he can just make stuff up and it's amazing, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujenny
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:28 AM

My husband usually cooks, I usually do the dishes. Works out best for both of us!

heavenlybliss19
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM

My husband's a chef too, so yeah he does... but I have rules.  This is MY kitchen.  When he's at work, that's his kitchen.  When he's home, I do the cooking (which he really doesn't mind after 8-12 hours of non stop cooking every day).  Except when he wants to cook steaks.  I leave the steaks to him, he only cooks them once a month or so.

KW1280
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:37 AM
This and I had flour on the ceiling lol

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Generally we share the cooking duties.  I prefer to cook though because I clean as I cook.  When he cooks (although I appreciate it) he fubars my kitchen!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)