Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too early to talk about V day??

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 9 Replies

I want to do something special for my hubby for Valentines day. I dont have a lot of money and he usually plans the dates and initiates everything so i am a little lost about what to do. Any romantic ideas? I am desperatly trying to keep a spark.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM

BUMP!

Vipergirl22
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I have already started on one of dhs gifts. I bought a journal or a diary really but I got because when we were dating we use to keep a notebook of our letters back and forth. He would write one and give to me then I would do the same. So I decided to write a journal full of little notes/thoughts that I have everyday. I am going to give that to him and a dog tag necklace I found online. That is going to be a two parter gift. For our anniversary I will have it "cleaned" but it will go and be engraved.

AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Couples massage? Or, you could light some candles in your room and play some relaxing music and give him a nice rub down :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

The first step to keep the spark is to initiate something! He may be a little tired of always coming up with things. Dinner and a movie are always nice :)

Fairegirl33
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Couples massage? Or, you could light some candles in your room and play some relaxing music and give him a nice rub down :)

I think this is a great idea....

mommybellygirl
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:33 PM

That sounds great, now i just need a babysutter :P

Quoting AlannaMaria:

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Well I know what im going to do. Hr works mornings and I work a little bit after so im going to decorate the housr with vday stuff from dollar tree. Then when I get to work, Im going to leave a note on his car saying where to find the next one. Then when hr gets home he will be in search of each note. At least five of them. And not only will they say where to go they will also say thing I love about him. The last one will probably take him to the closet where I will leave a gift. Im planning on buying an excercise equipment he wants but u could always get sometjing cheaper.
I know hes planninh some kind of suprise for me for aftet I get home from work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I have no idea what to do for SO either! We're going to be really broke around that day because we'll be getting ready to move into a new apartment. I'm completely lost, lol.

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

In my biz Valentine's planning starts in November, so no, you're not too early!

Start here:

http://momgenerations.com/2012/05/101-things-to-do-with-your-husband-rather-than-watch-tv/

and then throw in some sex, because that's all he really wants, anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)