Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**changing 1 thing about DH/SO**??

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
What would it be and why??
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barneysaid
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I would change the way my SO talks (always uses profanity) and it's very annoying on most conversations.
shmitts
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
His horrible smelly feet. Those things reek, no later what kind of oder killing shit i sneak into his shoes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
barneysaid
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Quoting shmitts:

His horrible smelly feet. Those things reek, no later what kind of oder killing shit i sneak into his shoes.

Wow!! That bad... *-*
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I wish he would take better care of himself. His career depends on his health, and I don't want to be a widow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:48 AM

him blowing his nose all the time! Its from his past years of drug abuse (clean 15 yrs now)

MrS.GiFFord
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Nothing
He's not perfect or anything...he just wouldn't be the same if he changed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:38 AM

His parents--not what you think--how he was raised because he NEVER had to do any chores and they also never taught him any money management skills, so it is a pain to get him to do anything around the house without raising some hell and money passes through his fingers like water.

toybar02
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:48 AM
The one thing i truly hate is his short temper, when he gets mad he doesnt hear a word anyone says and he says a lot of hurtful things, thats the one thing hes been working on changing but he needs to work harder lol
jett286
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:19 AM

I would change his tendancy to *panic* ~ and getting me all upset.  I'm actually working on changing the way I react to his moments of "hysteria".  I'm not sure what else to call them.  For example ~ we bought a van (very used but it is wheel chair which he is in) and we are still getting used to it...the other night the hydrolics that lower the van didn't go back to normal, but I didn't know and the van was clunking and bottoming out...He just freaked out...OMG what the hell is happeing.  Whats wrong.  Mind you I am driving and then I get upset and yell back at him "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO STOP YELLING AT ME"   and I get all frazzeled.  I'm sure it's pretty hysterical because we are not fighting....just trying to communicate....we've been married almost 25 years and this is the norm, in sticky situations.  Like the time our baby (he's 18 now) was sick and puked down the front of my nighty....yes my husband started panicking and telling me the baby was throwing up.... um really?  Oh that's what that warm sticky stuff running between my breasts is...thanks...  LOL  

USMCwife0530
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish he was more affectionate. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)