Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

**changing 1 thing about DH/SO**??

Posted by   + Show Post
What would it be and why??
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
barneysaid
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Quoting USMCwife0530:

I wish he was more affectionate. :-/

Me too. Every year that goes by that we are together. He's less affectionate.
heavenlybliss19
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Nothing.  No one's perfect, and I wouldn't want him changing me.

jshalas89
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Two things that equally bother me: his nasty habit of grabbing his junk like a monumentous amount of times when he's talking to someone. And his bad habit of looking at himself in the mirror literally all day long. It's fucking annoying as shit!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I wish he was more dominant in our relationship.

naj2013
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Omfg this guy knows how to ignore, i can't stand it
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Like, honest truth, I'm sitting here trying to think about what I would change if I could, but I really can't think of anything that bothers me about him. Maybe if he like backed up off me about my diet...but I need that part of him...even though I hate it. I'll like go for the fridge, and he'll just mention how I'm on a diet and then I won't eat a snack. Its annoying, but totally necessary. I'm one of those bored eaters.

-Mommy-2-Three-
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM

His drive to improve his success..........probably sounds odd lol but my DH found a really good job straight out of high school & he likes it, doesn't LOVE it, but he likes it & he did go back to college once for a semester & hated it & has sense said he is FINE working where he works for the rest of his life. He makes 'okay' money & he 'likes' it so its not ALL bad but I just wish he wanted to strive for something he LOVES. I have been in college 5 yrs (with 5-6 left) to become a Dr & even though it might seem impossible to most people, especially seeings I have 3 young children, its my ultimate passion so i'm not going to be a Dr because of money or power or acheivement, I am going because I cant imagine a job I would LOVE more KWIM. I wish my husband had a 'passion' like that he would DRIVE to acheive. Like he LOVES football & music & at one point he wanted to be a high school band teacher & coach football but since he hates college he's cancelled that idea & I hate it :(

jacandjay
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:21 AM
His snoring!!! I hate it!!
DragonMother10
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:14 AM
There are a few things that bother me about my husband, but I know there are a few things about me that bother him. No one is perfect. The only thing I wish he would stop doing is smoking. I keep hoping one day he will, I worry about his health.
bi-polarmommy
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:20 AM

i would change his temper, he gets mad way too easily

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)