Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you ever been waxed?

Posted by   + Show Post
Have you ever been waxed down there? A Brazilian wax? How was your experience with it? Would you get one if you had the chance?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Really! OMG! Lol. That's weird..

Quoting beeky:

I had one a couple of years ago and when the hair grew back it was mostly grey lol.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
That's the only thing I wouldn't be good at is going regularly =\ I know how I am and I rarely have time for myself.

Quoting alliesaurus:

yes and yes. I used to have them done regularly. The first time is painful and makes you not want to go back lol. but the hair that grows back in is so fine and removes so much easier! Its definitely something you must keep up on, if you want to do it and have the benefits. When we lived in CA i had them done every 4 weeks, and found a private business owner girl I LOVED and she was very affordable. I know i had spent the same amount in razors, so i just spent that one a once a month treatment and bought disposables for my underarms and legs.

alliesaurus
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM

That was a fabulous thing about my girl, since she owned her own business doing all esthetics stuff, she could come to my house and bring her stuff! And she only charged me $40 for both a Brazilian and eye brow wax.

she literally would use tweezers and make sure every hair was removed. I wish I could have packed her in my suitcase when we moved :( If you don't keep it up the follicle will just grow large and coarse again and it will feel like your first wax all over.

maybe you can find someone small somehow? 

Quoting AlannaMaria:

That's the only thing I wouldn't be good at is going regularly =\ I know how I am and I rarely have time for myself.

Quoting alliesaurus:

yes and yes. I used to have them done regularly. The first time is painful and makes you not want to go back lol. but the hair that grows back in is so fine and removes so much easier! Its definitely something you must keep up on, if you want to do it and have the benefits. When we lived in CA i had them done every 4 weeks, and found a private business owner girl I LOVED and she was very affordable. I know i had spent the same amount in razors, so i just spent that one a once a month treatment and bought disposables for my underarms and legs.

beffy1215
by Beth on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM
No not down there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Ummmm OUCH! No way.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:13 PM

nope

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Ifthere's a European Wax Center by you, I would highly recommend them. 

Quoting stickyfingers:

thats not bad...i think they would be 100.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Yes.  I've gotten Brazilians and it was great and lasted for about 3-4 weeks.  I had stopped getting them done regularly because of scheduling, but I used to pay about $42 each visit. 

stickyfingers
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:16 PM
whats the differance?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Ifthere's a European Wax Center by you, I would highly recommend them. 

Quoting stickyfingers:

thats not bad...i think they would be 100.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Yes.  I've gotten Brazilians and it was great and lasted for about 3-4 weeks.  I had stopped getting them done regularly because of scheduling, but I used to pay about $42 each visit. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Yes.  It hurt like crazy the first time, but gets much easier every time after that.  I think a lot of the pain the first time had to do with fear and being tense as much as it did actual pain.  I still get brazilian wax, so I'd jump at the chance.  lol

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Once never again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN