Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what attracted you???

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 85 Replies
To your SO/dh/df/bf?

For me it was originally his good looks (he has green eyes with brown hair and i find that sexy :)) but as we got to know each other the more my attraction grew for. Hes just a sweet, kind hearted, funny guy. I love him with all my heart. :) <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maria1613
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:30 PM
For me it was his personality, and that he could sing and play guitar. He's one of the most gentle, kind, funny, amazing person I've ever met
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this
My husband and I met online :O
So I didn't actually get to see him until we had talked for a few months. I was attracted to his humor. He made me laugh a lot and we seemed to have a lot in common.
When I did finally see him, I got so excited because he was insanely cute. I'm glad we just happened into each other, we go together so well and I couldn't imagine having a different life.
Armywifeholcomb
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM
He could make me smile on my most lousy days. We would just look at each other and a smile would come out of nowhere. There was just something that I couldn't explain that drew me to him.
Later he told me that when he was really ready to start dating again, I was the first one he thought about. But I look younger than I am so he wasn't sure about an age gap(7.5 years is what it is, he thought it was almost twice that) I had to make the first move!
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
The intense shyness :-) His eyes were big and brown and he couldn't look at me long without blushing ....with a shy, dimpled smile. He was afraid to touch me our first date.
I had to instigate all physical contact, poor guy!

But I knew that I would have saftey and protection and a man willing to bend over backwards to take care of his family in those shy, brown eyes.... I was write .
Lorena
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:55 PM
His brown eyes and his shyness is what free me in. After he made/makes me laugh all the time. He knows me so well. I could not imagine life any other way!
luv.my.kids.365
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:58 PM

He was a solid teddy bear with blue eyes. An impish smile and funny. Our first date, we were walking to our seats in the movie and he reached back to take my hand so I wouldn't trip on the stairs. lol So cheesy and small, but I fell in love right then.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
the way he loved me
mandi0913
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:59 PM
His smile sense of humor kindness and the way he can brighten the darkest days and nights with his positive out look and life and love.
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:54 PM
His personality, physical attraction came later :-)
vwd_johnson
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:56 PM
His dark hair, tattoos, and sarcasm! We have the same sarcastic personality, so he was a lot of fun to hang out with!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN