Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To your SO/dh/df/bf?

For me it was originally his good looks (he has green eyes with brown hair and i find that sexy :)) but as we got to know each other the more my attraction grew for. Hes just a sweet, kind hearted, funny guy. I love him with all my heart. :) <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Replies (81-85):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Well, his looks were what sparked the interest for me, but as I got to know him, I learned he has everything I want/need in a mate :) He's crazy smart and funny, caring, respectful, macho when he needs to be, and sensitive when I need him to be...I could go on, but that's enough for now :)

Sarah-mom01
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:25 PM
First it was his adorable smile, and then he joined wrestling, and lets just say he is ripped... :)

So first it was his smile, then his biceps sealed the deal (ya know, and his personality....) :D
samanthabecker
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM
the way he followed me around the gym and smiled at me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM

He was really polite, nice and a gentlemen. He wasn't my type though. I was more into the "bad" boys. However, since all previous relationships sucked ass and weren't working out, I figured I'd give the nice dorky guy a shot. We hit it off and have been together 7 years. I have a son from a previous relationship that he pretty much takes care of and we have two boys together.

heavenlybliss19
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM

the long hair... (which is still cute cut short), the dark brown eyes... the way he throws himself into the music when he's singing, how awesome his voice is (met at a karaoke bar), my attraction has changed a bit though.  I still love all the above, but now there's more.  I love how considerate he is to others.  he goes out of his way to give his co-workers a ride home so they won't freeze to death (3 of the guys don't have cars - 2 of those don't have actual homes).  I love his sense of humor, it matches mine and he's the only one who really gets my humor.  I love how softed hearted he is, how he'll feel so bad if he sees me crying even if he has no clue why or what it's about.  He came home one day, found me curled on the couch bawling my eyes out (hormones), and didn't say anything.  Just curled right in and cried with me until I finally spilled what was bothering me.  It was so sweet, and something I'll never forget!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)