Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what would be your dream vacation?

If you won the vacation of your dreams where would you go and why?

Mine would be to Ireland. I am Irish and I want to go there so badly, in fact it is the only thing on my bucket list.
I know it will sound strange but I can feel it pulling me like its drawing me in. I love everything Irish especially the music.

Now its your turn :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
Honeybunches26
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM

where are you from? SF is nice I live like 1hr 30mins from it.. have you ever been? 

Quoting earthangel1967:

I have a couple of dream vacations

1. Cruise in Europe with lots of fun activities and entertainment and food on the ship and lots of different stops at ports in various cities and countries bc I think that would be the most fun way to visit a lot of places in europe

2. Alaskan cruise for the scenery and wildlife (crazy love animals) and the magical northern lights (we get northern lights in Michigan too but I know they are a lot more pronounced in Alaska)

3. Grand Canyon bc I LOVE natural wonders and am awed by them

4. Visit San Francisco and then walk in the redwood forest bc I believe I would like the "vibe" in sf and the forest bc I love natural wonders and am awed by them

5. Macchu Piccu bc of its spiritual quality and uniqueness

6. Wall of China bc it would be an awesome thing to see

mamoore83
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine would be pretty much anywhere now and for a long time. Maybe a month touring europe at my own pace (not a bus tour). The most important thing would be to have enough money to do things.
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Honeybunches26:

where are you from? SF is nice I live like 1hr 30mins from it.. have you ever been? 

Quoting earthangel1967:

I have a couple of dream vacations

1. Cruise in Europe with lots of fun activities and entertainment and food on the ship and lots of different stops at ports in various cities and countries bc I think that would be the most fun way to visit a lot of places in europe

2. Alaskan cruise for the scenery and wildlife (crazy love animals) and the magical northern lights (we get northern lights in Michigan too but I know they are a lot more pronounced in Alaska)

3. Grand Canyon bc I LOVE natural wonders and am awed by them

4. Visit San Francisco and then walk in the redwood forest bc I believe I would like the "vibe" in sf and the forest bc I love natural wonders and am awed by them

5. Macchu Piccu bc of its spiritual quality and uniqueness

6. Wall of China bc it would be an awesome thing to see

I'm from Farmington Hills Michigan. I love this city too, but I read and seen a lot of various things about SF that I know I would love as well. I am pretty sure I will get to visit someday, my husband and I are starting to work on doing things on our bucket list and that is one of them so we'll get to it hopefully. : ) We'll certainly try.  My sister use to live there and also a guy friend of mine who knew me very well he use to beg me to come live there with him and told me he knew I would love it a lot. (I couldnt do that at the time though bc he was crazy in love with me and I didnt want to hurt him or give him hopes by moving there)

View Full Size ImageYVONNE

IrelandRose_Mc
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Bump
USMCwife0530
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Italy! Basically all of Europe ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Galapagos Islands. ive been fortunate enough to have traveled alot. This would be my dream vacation now, i want to experience the wildlife and scuba dive here
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
World cruise and backpacking around Europe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Rent a house in the Umbrian countryside of Italy or a pied-a-terre in Rome as base for sightseeing all over the peninsula. Or beach house in Hawaii. Or Japan.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Bora Bora!! It is beautiful & my kind of place :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
ireland. my hubby is from there and knows so many people. we are going over hhalloween this year for about 10 days....sooooooo cant wait
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)