Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (101-110):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM

((HUGS)) and I'm sorry you're waiting in limbo until he returns.

Quoting missinghim2013:

That is what he wants but I want know until he comes back from his deployment....

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM

You're welcome! :)

Quoting BabySocks0912:

Thank you!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Heather! And welcome to the group. :)

Quoting BabySocks0912:

Hello ladies! I'm Heather! I'm 24 years old with two baby boys, 3 and 9 months. I'm also pregnant with number three :-) due in September. I'm married to my best friend, Mike. We'll mark three years of marriage in July '13

missinghim2013
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

That's okay. Sadly he's here and it's just dragging out because he doesn't know what he wants to do..

Mommy_Tate
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone!

My name is Morgan. I'm a 22 year old stay at home mom of two little girls age 11 months and 2 years old.

collegegrad2008
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies, I am 28 and I have been a member of Cafe Mom for a few years now. I have been though a lot of things in my marriage in a short period of time : infadelity (my husband), the loss of our 1st born infant son at birth, the birth of my 2nd son who just turned 1, the loss of jobs, gaining weight, losing loved ones, etc I could go on. Sometimes I feel like I need a place to vent, as well as see what others are going through in their lives. I am looking forward to talking with you all . 

I recently just started back to working full time after having my baby a year ago and I am very excited about it however it is already starting to take a toll on me. I am hoping to get some great advice, tips and comfort from the other moms here. Happy sharing! big smile mini

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM

((HUGS)) and hopefully you'll both figure out something soon.

Quoting missinghim2013:

That's okay. Sadly he's here and it's just dragging out because he doesn't know what he wants to do..

New2011Mom1991
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello all,

My name is Jennifer, I have 1 daughter, and I am sort of new to this site. Currently I am engaged to be married this July, but now I am second guessing my marriage with my fiance. We plan to elope because it is cheaper, and I don't feel like dealing with the drama that comes when my family members get together. I'm open for any kind of chat, and advice.

Monica_0812
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi my name is monica and I am happily married to the love of my life. We just celebrated our 5th anniversary on jan 5. We have two wonderful kids haylee(4) & jacob(2 months old). For now i'm a stay home mom which i'm enjoying to the fullest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilybud1120
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm ashlea:) my husband and I were married April 28 2012, and have a daughter who greeted us November 20 2012. I love my little family!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
evangcathy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:22 AM
2 moms liked this

talk to him in and out of the bedoom. I een tried showing him wha I wan and ll he does is rush, rush, rush He makes me feel that I should be thankful that he wnts t touch me. Im at te point where I have to leave my marriage and I don't want to do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)