Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (211-220):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hi Sam!

It's nice to have you here.

You don't have to be married to be a member of this group, just in love, and it sounds like you're in love. :)

Quoting frogbender:

Hi! I am Sam. I am 34 with a 5 year-old daughter and I'm not married, but in a serious relationship with the man that I have every intention of marrying. I just liked some of the topics in the group so thought I would give it a whirl! 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Welcome to the group, Liz!

Yummy! I love red velvet cupcakes. :)

Quoting bubbbles454:

Hi , my name is Elizabeth or Liz for short.I've been in  a relationship  almost 4 years but we got married last year on June 16,2012. I wish we got married sooner in most ways!( the sex is way better!!!!) We are very happy and grow more in love as we go. My really bad problem is I interrupt so I'm working on listening!. We  are  super excited as our 4th year together comes up on Valentine's Day! I'm making red velvet cupcakes and cream cheese icing.And I don't know what else we'll do as this year we are pretty busy with our two boys 1 and 2 years old and one on the way in April. In June we will  again celebrate by going on vacation.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Quoting bubbbles454:

Hi , my name is Elizabeth or Liz for short.I've been in  a relationship  almost 4 years but we got married last year on June 16,2012. I wish we got married sooner in most ways!( the sex is way better!!!!) We are very happy and grow more in love as we go. My really bad problem is I interrupt so I'm working on listening!. We  are  super excited as our 4th year together comes up on Valentine's Day! I'm making red velvet cupcakes and cream cheese icing.And I don't know what else we'll do as this year we are pretty busy with our two boys 1 and 2 years old and one on the way in April. In June we will  again celebrate by going on vacation.

Hi Liz, welcome to the group!  Your cupcakes sounds scrumptious.  Congrats on your pregnancy.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting lulu0829:

Hi. I'm new to CafeMom and am trying to get the hang of this. I think the idea of rev up your romance is a great idea. With kids, work, home and so many other responsibilites in your daily life, "romance" is simply put on the back burner. It's nice to be reminded how important your spouse is and to get good ideas on spicing things up a bit. 

Welcome to the group! 

Krysden

Quoting EVY6486:

HI MY NAME IS EVELYN, I'M 26 AND I HAVE 3 KIDS. I BEEN MARRIED FOR 3 YRS AND LIVE IN SPARTANBURG SC. 

Welcome to the group Evelyn! (=

Krysden

Quoting Snook35:

Hi my name is Luretha and I'm 36. I've been married for almost 4 yrs. DH works 3rd shift and takes care of DD whose 19mth

Hello Luretha, welcome to the group!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Quoting frogbender:

Hi! I am Sam. I am 34 with a 5 year-old daughter and I'm not married, but in a serious relationship with the man that I have every intention of marrying. I just liked some of the topics in the group so thought I would give it a whirl! 

Hi Sam, welcome to the group.   As Steph said, you don't have to be married to be in this group.  We have all kinds of relationship types here.  (=  

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Quoting clowery:

I'm Cindy I'm married to my Hs sweetheart we've dated since 07 and been married since 10 we have two beautiful girls and baby # 3 on the way

Hello Cindy, welcome to the group.   Congrats on your pregnancy! (=

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Welcome to the group Jacki.  Congrats on finding love again.  ♥

Quoting justjaxx:

hi i'm jacki widowed almost 5 years ago from my 1st tru love of over 25 years. he died in my arms as i was trying to save him with cpr. he was an organ donor ~ a true hero. we met and got married 6 weeks later and were truely happy everyday until he passed. i nowe am involved with tru love #2 ( never thought it possible) my mom believes that my husband sent my knight in shining pick up truck to me after the string of abusers i met after D passed. R is the sweetest man alive and i love him so much differently than i do D. i never thought i could find love again then i was blindsided by this sweet creature.

well thats me  jacki 

nicolemead91
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im nicole. im from new jersey. im 21 and i have a husband and an almost 3 yr old lil boy named Gage. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)