Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (291-300):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hi Weeden!

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your pregnancy, too! :)

Quoting zoniechick:

Hello ladies, My name is Weeden. I am 28 yrs old from Arizona orginally, live in SD now. I am currently pregnant with 4th child. Married for 4 yrs together for almost 8.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hi! I think there's one called Dads Daily or something like that. A quick Google search should turn it up. :)

Quoting bewitchedmama:

Another thing I've been wondering...Is there a site like Cafemom but for men? Just wondering for my husband. He has not had much experience with relationships & he has a lot to learn but generally tends to listen to other people instead of me.

chelsone
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi im chelsey. Im 22 and have a 6 month old son with my boyfriend who is about to be 21. We arent married yet, but have talked about it for awhile. We have been together almost 18 months. Sometimes he makes me mad but i love him and our son more than anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Hi Chelsey!

Welcome to the group! I've been married 13+ years and my husband still makes me mad sometimes, too, but if you ask him, I probably make him mad more often, lol. ;)

Quoting chelsone:

Hi im chelsey. Im 22 and have a 6 month old son with my boyfriend who is about to be 21. We arent married yet, but have talked about it for awhile. We have been together almost 18 months. Sometimes he makes me mad but i love him and our son more than anything.

mommyxdos
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello.  I'm Trisha.  My husband and I have been together for 10 years this March.  I got married when I was 21 and everyone said it wouldn't last becuase I was too young, my husband is 12 years older than me.  Well, most of those people have been married and divorced, but we're still together!  It hasn't always been easy, but with patience and A LOT of prayer, we are still best friends and love each other deeply.   

MomTimSaria
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Regina.  I am married to Sidney, the man of my dreams!  We have a son and a daughter and I am 45 days away from meeting our newest daughter.  Our spring baby! 

BetteBoop42
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, My name is Bette and I've been quite happily married for almost 17 years.  We have three children; two boys ages 15 & 12; one daughter, age 10.  It's been an adventure for us surviving the good times and the bad times, but we've hung in there even through the sickness and the health!  At 42, I am thankful for all I have and hoping that my children will have a very happy life, too!

Danny1333
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'am new here so bare with me ,my name is Vanessa been married for 20 years together for 24 we have 3 sons (23,15,11) I love being a mom & wife hope to make some new friends on here any questions just ask!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Welcome to the group Regina! Congratulations on your baby to come! :)

Quoting MomTimSaria:

My name is Regina.  I am married to Sidney, the man of my dreams!  We have a son and a daughter and I am 45 days away from meeting our newest daughter.  Our spring baby! 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Hi Vanessa! Welcome to the group!

This is a great place to make friends. :)

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Quoting Danny1333:

Hello I'am new here so bare with me ,my name is Vanessa been married for 20 years together for 24 we have 3 sons (23,15,11) I love being a mom & wife hope to make some new friends on here any questions just ask!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)