Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (391-400):
Mybabiesrockx3
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello I'm Holly. I'm 23 happily married with 3 babies. My oldest Audrie will be 5 in September my middle Cade will be 3 next month and my youngest Devynn (girl) will be 1 in October.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AshKerBear2013
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Ashley, I'm engaged and getting married in 81 days. I have a 13 month old daughter

proudmommy3031
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this

MY NAME IS KARLA AND I AM 30 YEARS OLD I BEEN MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS AND I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. i LIVE IN MIAMI AND I WORK FULL TIME IN A CARGO COMPANY.

have a nice day

Lio88
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM
3 moms liked this
Hey everyone my name is Liona, I am 24 years young and I have been married for 7 months. I have 3 year old son. I am still pretty new to the married life and currently am a stay at home mom. As I am going through some rough patches I hope to comnect with all of you and exchange advice and support.
ninichink
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi im Nylina aka Nini. I have 4 DD. I have been with my DH goin on 22 yrs. We have been through thick and thin but we cope. Our home can get a little crazy with 4 teen girls but they keep us on our toes. It's been a crazy journey but we traveled it together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jeninfamilytime
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jennifer. I have been married going on 7 years in September. I have 3 children (2 girls and 1 boy). I am currently a stay at home mom, but I sell tupperware on the side. I love that I am able to make my own hours and meet new people. I'm also looking forward to meeting new people in this group. Thank you so much for the invite!
CafeMom Tickers
Tdove87
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi eve

Schmiddy
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I am 36 years old, mom to 2 great DD's, been divorced for 6 years after 10 years of not so great marriage (it had its good times). Now I am happily dating someone after just not seeing anything good in the male species.

justangel0323
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, I am Angel.I am a new wife, wedding was last Saturday and I have one daughter who is 8 years old. I was married before, at a very young age to my daughters father, but have been single mom for about 5 years. Looking forward to advice and sharing ideas with moms about marriage!

Mrsmumofboys
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi i'm sharon 37 year old wifey & mummy from England. I've been married to daz for neary 3 years now but we have been together for 11 years !! we have two lovely boys Benjamin & Liam aged 8 & 4 years old.  feel free to come & be my friend i think it's always nice to meet new people. Much love ~sharon~ x

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)