Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (41-50):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

Hi I'm ariana I'm 18 and I am married to my DH married going on two years together going on four. We have a teo yr old girl and a boy on the way. My family is the most important thing to me and we love unconditionally. Were going through rough times but are struggling and praying for God to help us through.

Hi Ariana, welcome to the group!  Congrats on your pregnancy!  (=

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Irishmommy860:

Hi I'm Melissa, 30, from CT..engaged to the love of my life, mom of two princesses. Ashley (7) and Alexandra(18 months). 

Welcome to the gorup Melissa! (=

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Quoting kaisermama:

Hi im amanda, I 2 daughters. a 3 year old and a 7 month old. my husband and i run our ranch with cattle. and hardle ever have time to ourselves. We are great together just want to keep the spark going. im also a stay at home mom.

Welcome to the group Amanda!  (=

blancavazquez
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this

hello my name is Blanca I'm 22  I have two kids and live in texas  where the weather is crazy! ^_^

amy.ochoa22
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Amy. I'm 24 and have two beautiful daughters, Bianca 5 and Liliana 3. My hubby and I are going to have our fifth wedding anniversary in July. We can be serious, silly or just plain weird but we love eachother unconditionally. My girls act just like me and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I love them more than anything else in the world. I guess that's about it. (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krolczyk
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is tonya i am 28 i have been with my husband almost 5yrs. we have three children.the activity in the bedroom has all but stopped. we have one special needs child and another one that we think might have special needs but aren't sure what to have him tested for.
luvmynubabe
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:19 AM
2 moms liked this
My name is Deniece and I am 24 and have been with my husband for 6 years and married going on 2 years. We have a beautiful son who will be 5 soon and we live in Nevada. It's kinda hard to seek advice when all the marriages around me are messed up so I'm glad I found this group and joined.
Jarelsmama
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, I am Randi and have been with my husband for 6 years and married for 2.

Leslie.d.green
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:41 AM
2 moms liked this
I need all the support I can get.. Visit my Facebook page "Expressions By Leslie" to view additional designs:) hit LIKE while you are there:)
MrsShipley21
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi there, I am 24 have been with my Polar Bear since I was 14. We have 4 beautiful children together and I will love him for always ^_^ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)