Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (441-450):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

It's nice to meet you, Rachel!

Congratulations on your miracle baby! Proof that doctors don't know everything. ;)

Quoting RachelB414:

HI! I'm Rachel and the proud mommy of one little boy. My husband and I have been married for almost a year.Having our little boy was a miracle, doctors told me a long time ago that kids werent an option so we were very excited when we found out we were going to be parents. ^_^

mrsrusso416
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello group I am Sandra. Im a mother of 3. Ive been with my husband for 8 years married for 3.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommylife08
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi. I'm Chelsea. Mommy to Devin (age4) and soon to be stepmommy to xavier (also4). I have been engaged to Justin since March 2011..with a wedding date 6/15/13. Getting close!!! ♡
endurablemist
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello all! My name is Crystal, I'm mom to Sarah (10) and Serenity (2). I've been engaged to Adrian for 10 years, we have been together 11 years, we are finally getting married 07-07-13. Can't wait!
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :)

That's a great picture! :)

Quoting mommylife08:

Mobile Photo

Hi. I'm Chelsea. Mommy to Devin (age4) and soon to be stepmommy to xavier (also4). I have been engaged to Justin since March 2011..with a wedding date 6/15/13. Getting close!!! ♡

mdawn028
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Dawna I have been married to my dh Richard for 8yrs. Our anniversary is May 8,2013. We will have been married for 9yrs. On our anniversary. I am 27 I will be 28 on April the 19th. My dh is 48 his b-day is July 28,2013 he will be 49. I have a 21 yr. Old stepson I claim as my own. My dh and I have been through our ups and downs but we love each other a lot and everyone has ups and downs in a marriage or relationship. July 28,2012 I lost my baby at 8 weeks. I had a miscarriage my baby would have been due March 5,2013. I didn't know the gender of baby but I believe she was a girl I named her Heaven Lynn cause she went to Heaven to be with the Lord. Since then my husband and I are closer to each other my son is even closer to me and calls me mom now. We are ttc again. It took me 8 yrs. To naturally get pregnant with Heaven Lynn I was sad to lose her but we are trying to move forward and try again now. I wouldn't trade my dh for anything in the world I love him with all my heart and I always will. I am my dh's 3rd marriage he tells me I am his 3rd time charm. We are happy to be with each other. I pray that we get pregnant soon we both want a baby together and really wanted Heaven Lynn who we lost . It is nice to meet ya'll.
kayla6-12-1945
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi
MRamos18
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone and God bless my name is Maria. I have been with my husband for 9 years but married for 6 years. We got married first and then decided to have kids. I have 2 girls Jesaida will be 5 on may 31st & Izabella is 16 months. We are happy but like every relationship nothing is perfect. But I love my husband very much and wouldnt change him even though he drives me crazy sometimes...LOL!!
suzieq114
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

hey am melissa i being marred to my humb for 3years in may it be 4 we new each other from school and he is friends with my brother we have 1 son  he is 3 years old

strong.emtwife
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

hello my name is Katie i am married 3 years with a adopted lil 6 yr old . i love my husband and my kid. but he works 2 ems jobsand he is going to school so i get to c him like 1 day a week and our little boy is still going threw theropy  and it brings back bad memories which causes him to act out severly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)