Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (451-460):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hi Katie! Welcome to the group! I'm sorry he's suffering from issues from his life prior to being adopted. I hope the therapy and your love and support will help him to come to terms with things and settle into his new life.

Join us in Adoptive Moms!

Quoting strong.emtwife:

hello my name is Katie i am married 3 years with a adopted lil 6 yr old . i love my husband and my kid. but he works 2 ems jobsand he is going to school so i get to c him like 1 day a week and our little boy is still going threw theropy  and it brings back bad memories which causes him to act out severly

Spitfirre
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hiya my name is Lena, I have been married to my wonderful husband for 5yrs, we have 7 kids total, 3 of them lives at home DD is 17yrs, DS 4yrs, DD is 2, all others is out on there own, plus we have 3 grand kids, Hubby works alot and with all the kids we don't have much time together.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:54 PM

It's nice to meet you, Lena! Enjoy the group! :)

Quoting Spitfirre:

Hiya my name is Lena, I have been married to my wonderful husband for 5yrs, we have 7 kids total, 3 of them lives at home DD is 17yrs, DS 4yrs, DD is 2, all others is out on there own, plus we have 3 grand kids, Hubby works alot and with all the kids we don't have much time together.

Aarmywifemom
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies I am a mom of two.My husband and I have been togather for 7 years married 4 years.I am a SAHM and love it for now but plan on going back to work when my youngest start preschool.My husband is more than just my husband to me he a bestfriend and we are total opposites but we attract that way and love it.We are not perfect but we are human.I hope to chat with others in this group and be a positive member.

skybluepink73
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Gina. I have a teenage daughter. I'm in very serious relationship. We've only been together for 5 months (well tomorrow it will be)...but we are very serious and making a life together. We also currently live together.

I have a teenage daughter, and he has an 8 yr old daughter.

crazii_gorgeous
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies :)

I am a SAHM for the time being. I have an amzingly wonderful hubby, who I adore. He truly is a wonderful and unique man. Not perfect by any means, but we fit together so well!! We have been together for what will be 12 yrs 8mos. and married for 7yrs 8mos. We have 4 kids. And we just basically live life abd have fun doing it!!

Rebelmama85
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm a 26yr old married mom of 2 girls. Looking for moms to chat and text with. I'm a Big Bang loving coffeeholic kinda mom. I recently started staying home with my kids which is a nice change. I love my tv shows and staying active. I haven't found and friends really since we moved which sucks so I was hoping to meet someone here. PM me anytime:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TenleysMomma
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, my name is Christine and I am engaged to Jeff. He asked me on December 23rd, 2012. We are planning a March 2014 Wedding. I am 24 and have one daughter Tenley (2) and Jeff has 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Hi Gina! Welcome to the group! We're happy to have you here. :)

You may also like this group, too:

Quoting skybluepink73:

I'm Gina. I have a teenage daughter. I'm in very serious relationship. We've only been together for 5 months (well tomorrow it will be)...but we are very serious and making a life together. We also currently live together.

I have a teenage daughter, and he has an 8 yr old daughter.

jakesgal88
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Alisha. I've been married to my husband Jacob for 8 years and we've been together for 11. We have five beautiful children. Three boys ages 9,8, and 6 and identical twin girls who are 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)