Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (461-470):
cdcooke16
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Candace, 28 years old, from SC. I have been married 3 1/2 years and we have a 10 month old boy :)

lovepeace29
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Ashleigh, 29 years old from MD. I have a 5 year old boy.  I am divorced from the father but on July 4th I will have been with my SO for 2 years. Currently planning for a baby and looking into house buying. My life's been rough just like everyone else's I'm sure. I thought there would never be a light at the end of the tunnel, but my current boyfriend is a blessing and it seems as though things are finally falling into place. Thank god good

-KJ
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Kjerstin and I'm 32 years old and have 4 boys, ss-13, ds-12, ds-11, ds-6. My dh and I have been married 7 1/2 years and all kids are with us all the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ittybittyizzy
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Lizzie. I just got married on October 20, 2012. I'm about to be 21 and my husband is 44. There is a ton of stress and tention, I am hoping to get some advice and maybe some help with my marriage.

MichelleThao
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Michelle and I have one handsome little man who just turn five month old on Monday. Me and my boyfirend have been together for a year and a half now. We been having problem every since I was pregnant but anyway the problem is that everynight he will go to his friends house to hangout with him(he stays more than 4 hours or more!). I did talk to him about that and he just say that he don't want to stay home because it's boring which makes me think that he is saying that he don't want to spend time with me and the baby. Anyway he got me pregnant "on purpose" and he is saying he don't want to spend time with the baby and me. I just don't understand what he wants. I gave him everything. He just make me miserable and depress all the time. Sometimes I just want to leave but I'm afraid me leaving will make my parents upset and disgrace at me. I know me and my boyfriend have our ups and down  but we are working on it and trying our best for our son.

metalmommy666
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey Im Courtney 22 and i have one 9 month old daughter who is my whole world.  Ive been married 2 years and we are both stay at home parents which is great because my little one gets to be around us both all the time and we get to be there for everything she does & all her firsts.  It can also be quite frustrating both being stay at home parents because we drive eachother crazy!  But still love eachother very much.  I joined this site because I dont really have any mom friends so im looking forward to meeting some on here hopefully :)

Cafe AmyS
by Group Admin on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM

It sounds like you really have your hands full!  :)

Quoting jakesgal88:

Hi my name is Alisha. I've been married to my husband Jacob for 8 years and we've been together for 11. We have five beautiful children. Three boys ages 9,8, and 6 and identical twin girls who are 3.

isthistaken
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

hi I'm kendall.  married, one dd 6 months old.  look forward to meeting new friends and getting new ideas

NinjaMomma09
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Dorothy I have 1 DS and will soon be marrying his Daddy my SO of almost 5 years in July of this year :D we met in HS but didn't date in HS.. we lost contact after HS , ran into each other around town from time to time untill 2007.. i was dateing one of his friends actualy lol.. we split and my SO and i started hanging out as just friends for about a month or so till July of 2008 we decided to give a relationship a try.. and we have been together since than.. we have had our share of ups and downs but we love each other and love our son :D cant wait to be his wife :D happy

momoflivrose
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Amber. I have 1dd (2) and a dh. We will be celebrating our 11th anniversary this July.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN