Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (91-100):
CozyBlankie
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Thank you so much for the abbreviation chart!
Amanda_Jo1209
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies!!! My name is Amanda. 26, mom to three wonderful children, and devoted g/f to the most amazing man I have ever met. Although I brag about my relationship with my b/f, we all know that anyone can have issues, and believe me, I do. It's not him, it's me. I have a hard time of letting things go, I let the little stuff bother me too much. I have actually started The Love Dare a few days ago but decided to start fresh today. Wish me luck.

missinghim2013
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Chris. I have 4 grown children well almost my babies will be graduating in May and I thought this would be perfect for the Hubby and I. How was I misled. I am currently planning my single life at 48 hoping to get a new job in a new city....I've never been alone since my 1st marriage at 20. Oh my what am I heading for don't know but I will soon find out...Wish me well...

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Heather! And welcome to the group. :)

Quoting BabySocks0912:

Hello ladies! I'm Heather! I'm 24 years old with two baby boys, 3 and 9 months. I'm also pregnant with number three :-) due in September. I'm married to my best friend, Mike. We'll mark three years of marriage in July '13

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

You're welcome. :)

Quoting CozyBlankie:

Thank you so much for the abbreviation chart!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Welcome to the group Amanda! It's good that you recognize this issue and I think the Love Dare will be a big help to you as I know many of the ladies here have had great success with that. :)

Quoting Amanda_Jo1209:

Hello ladies!!! My name is Amanda. 26, mom to three wonderful children, and devoted g/f to the most amazing man I have ever met. Although I brag about my relationship with my b/f, we all know that anyone can have issues, and believe me, I do. It's not him, it's me. I have a hard time of letting things go, I let the little stuff bother me too much. I have actually started The Love Dare a few days ago but decided to start fresh today. Wish me luck.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Hi Chris! Welcome to the group. We're glad to have you here with us.

Are you saying you're heading for divorce? If so, I'm so sorry, but the Single Moms ladies may have some tips for making the transition a bit easier for you, too:

Quoting missinghim2013:

Hi I'm Chris. I have 4 grown children well almost my babies will be graduating in May and I thought this would be perfect for the Hubby and I. How was I misled. I am currently planning my single life at 48 hoping to get a new job in a new city....I've never been alone since my 1st marriage at 20. Oh my what am I heading for don't know but I will soon find out...Wish me well...

missinghim2013
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this

That is what he wants but I want know until he comes back from his deployment....

BabySocks0912
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Heather! And welcome to the group. :)

Quoting BabySocks0912:

Hello ladies! I'm Heather! I'm 24 years old with two baby boys, 3 and 9 months. I'm also pregnant with number three :-) due in September. I'm married to my best friend, Mike. We'll mark three years of marriage in July '13

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beachgal77
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello!  I'm Kristi.  I'm 35 years old, and my husband and I have been married just over 2 years.  I have a 15-year-old stepdaughter, and a 10-year-old biological son.  Both of our kids live with us, but they also have pretty good relationships with their other parents.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN