Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Got really drunk last night...

Posted by   + Show Post
And hubby is really pissed. The last thing I remember is getting sick and passing out on the bathroom floor. I have no idea what I did and he hasn't told me yet. But I sure feel like a bad person. I feel like a horrible mom and wife. A good mom and wife doesn't get wasted like I did last night. I never ever hang out with friends and the one night I do I get completely hammered. Im very disappointed in myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Why was this posted as a featured post??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trina.mhmm
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Well, I got super smashed at our holiday party for my work. I did some harmless teasing towards a co-worker that I am actually good friends with infront of the big boss that happens to be friends with him too! Well, they have a strict friendship, mines all goofy and I know him way better than the big boss. I got yelled at really bad and embarrassed myself. Atleast it was at home for you! Things happen. I still feel awkward when I see the boss, but just ignore it.

little.worthen
by Tessie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM

well, at least you know for next time. i'd be embarassed too

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:33 PM
It doesn't help me feel any better when my husband is treating me like shit and rubbing it in my face how fucked up I got.

Quoting Trina.mhmm:

Well, I got super smashed at our holiday party for my work. I did some harmless teasing towards a co-worker that I am actually good friends with infront of the big boss that happens to be friends with him too! Well, they have a strict friendship, mines all goofy and I know him way better than the big boss. I got yelled at really bad and embarrassed myself. Atleast it was at home for you! Things happen. I still feel awkward when I see the boss, but just ignore it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trina.mhmm
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I would seriously just ignore it. Ive embarrassed my SO other before, hes done the same to me. Its part of life and alcohol in general! Has he made an ass of himself? And does he understand since you dont drink alot it affects you differently and more? Atleast you werent flashing or humping other people ( I didnt!!) but some girls get crazy!!! Just tell him you learned your lesson. Next time, after every drink or 2, drink a glass of water. I trained myself to do that and it works great, when I dont... I get in trouble lol

Quoting SuperMom2433:

It doesn't help me feel any better when my husband is treating me like shit and rubbing it in my face how fucked up I got.

Quoting Trina.mhmm:

chloesmommy777
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM

The hangover is punishment enough, yes? Now just sleep it off, and apologise when you have your bearings in correct order. (((hugs)))

schoolbusmom72
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I have learned my limits...1. my face goes numb 2. i get horney. 3. i pass out. Hubby knows when I say my face is numb he has a small window and he better make the most of it. lol

DragonMother10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM
There is nothing wrong with you drinking, and it's okay for your kids to see you drinking, but the getting drunk/plastered is another story. Before I got pregnant, I was wanting to slow down my drinking. I used to have some crazy times getting drunk/plastered. When I got pregnant, it was the perfect way for me to stop and now that I am nursing, drinking is the furthest thing from my mind. Maybe one day I might drink again, but if I decide to do it again, I will only do it on moderation. Especially if I am around my son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM

remember alcohol is a Depressant so that probably isn't helping your mood. Drink lots of water & get some Gatorade to replace electrolytes. If your tummy isn't too upset take some Ibuprophren. Feel Better!!

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM

You were drinking at home? Was DH drinking with you? If so why didn't he help you stop when he saw it getting to be too much? I don't think he should be mad if he did nothing to help the situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)