Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help I am so confused :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Well this isn't something I would normally ask people I don't know well for advise but I just want some other opinions on my situation. Well I met the man of my dreams and we have a baby girl now. Thing is he has left us off and on since I found I was preggo. He left twice during my pregnancy and even missed her birth. Then he left when she was 6 months old and I was devastated. After nearly 4 months I decided maybe he would never come back so I met someone. Someone I had been friends with for awhile though. He is great and loves all my kids. He made me forget about all the pain. And the bonus is that he is a single dad too. Well a few days ago my babys daddy returned and said he wants to come home. Now I am torn. He wants to come back in 2 weeks so I have to decide. I love him with my whole heart and soul but I am afraid of making a mistake. My kids are very mad at me for wanting to take him back :( everything was going perfect and now its all a mess....help :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Ick.. His sorry backside can STAY AWAY!!! He couldn't hand being a father from the get go. He's a loser. You may love him, but he doesn't love you. If he truly loved you, he would have stuck by you through the pregnancy, birth, and every time thereafter. 

toybar02
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM
fool me once....shame on you, fool me twice......shame on me, kids need stability, he already left twice showing you the type of person he is, he doesnt know how to love anyone, you and the kids deserve way better, he needs to get himself together because right now hes not ready to be a father or a husband. Good luck mama
Mommy_81
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I agree with the other girls!

Bradya
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I think you should let him go and give this new guy a chance Good Luck
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Why on Earth would you want a man that continually leaves you?  That's not healthy... at all.  Move on and find someone worthy of your time.

zinniadaisy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Yes yes yes!  You do NOT "love someone with your whole heart and soul" who you KNOW has and will treat you in this manner....whatever hold this guy has on you in your head, you have to get over it and stay with the new, MUCH better guy

Quoting AlannaMaria:

You would be a fool to take him back.. Your kids should come first. Good luck

Peke3024
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I would say dont give him that chance to come back... If you do it's only letting him know that u will always go back for him.. make your kids happy and be happy with your self first... your heart my miss him for comfort but whats gonna happen when he walks out once again :/     you dont need a man like that and you talk so proudly of the new guy i would take it a day at a time with the new guy :) 

Cheribomb
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

how sad that your kids get it before you do...

Corina1987
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Sounds like you found a better man who treats you and your kids right. Dont let that go for your ex who isnt good to you or your kids. Just because you have love for your ex that wont fix things or make a relationship work. Stay strong for your kids and yourself!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I agree with everybody else on this one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)