Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help I am so confused :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Well this isn't something I would normally ask people I don't know well for advise but I just want some other opinions on my situation. Well I met the man of my dreams and we have a baby girl now. Thing is he has left us off and on since I found I was preggo. He left twice during my pregnancy and even missed her birth. Then he left when she was 6 months old and I was devastated. After nearly 4 months I decided maybe he would never come back so I met someone. Someone I had been friends with for awhile though. He is great and loves all my kids. He made me forget about all the pain. And the bonus is that he is a single dad too. Well a few days ago my babys daddy returned and said he wants to come home. Now I am torn. He wants to come back in 2 weeks so I have to decide. I love him with my whole heart and soul but I am afraid of making a mistake. My kids are very mad at me for wanting to take him back :( everything was going perfect and now its all a mess....help :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
Alisha3
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM
You're kids are right. This new guy seems great and you're kids like him. Don't mess that up for the old guy to just walk out on you again.
Momo2girls5-1
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM

When you take your trash out do u bring it back in? No rite!! Leave that trash  at the curb girl. You and your kids deserve better!!

Eshadowgirl
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Taking him back would be a big mistake.  He would just leave again....and disappear. Look at his track record.

Tell him NO....Move on..and take care of YOUR kids...You dont need the emotional abuse that hes pulling with his crap.

Two_Hearts
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Seriously you haven't think about this ??? how can he be the man of your dreams if he won't even stay to be there for his child ?!?!? 

I say hold on to the man that you have now ...and tell the other one to jump a cliff.

harry209
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I think you know the answer your kids do, don't be a fall back when it's convenient for anyone you deserve more as well as the kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Fool you once, shame on him.  Fool you twice, shame on YOU.  We've ALL had those "guys that got away" type guys, but, believe me, they got away for a reason.  He will continue to break your heart again and again and again, as long as you let him.

tnt1014
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Sounds like my "first love". We would break up and as soon as I was moving on and happy he would come back and I would foolishly take him back. I did that for almost 3 years before I realized he didn't really want to be with me, he just din't want to see me happy with some one else. I met my amazing husband and he helped me break that crazy cycle. 14 years later we are still happily married. We(my husband and I) are still friends with my ex. We are amazing friends just couldn't make the couple thing work.

With all that said sounds like it's time to move on. Don't let him keep disrupting your life. Good luck!
midjet117
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I completely agree with this. why let that ass back in just so you can be all about him then he leaves again. Don't let him use u as a door mat

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Tell him no. He gave up his family when he left the first time....and the second. He'll leave you again. He's coming back probably because he just got dumped by who he left you for in the first place
ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM
What are u confused about? HE KEEPS LEAVING YOU if he wanted to be with u he would and never leave at all
2lilmamas
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
No No No. You go back you better be ready for let down. My question is why would even consider taking him back. Seriously he's not worth a second chance...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)