Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Help I am so confused :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Well this isn't something I would normally ask people I don't know well for advise but I just want some other opinions on my situation. Well I met the man of my dreams and we have a baby girl now. Thing is he has left us off and on since I found I was preggo. He left twice during my pregnancy and even missed her birth. Then he left when she was 6 months old and I was devastated. After nearly 4 months I decided maybe he would never come back so I met someone. Someone I had been friends with for awhile though. He is great and loves all my kids. He made me forget about all the pain. And the bonus is that he is a single dad too. Well a few days ago my babys daddy returned and said he wants to come home. Now I am torn. He wants to come back in 2 weeks so I have to decide. I love him with my whole heart and soul but I am afraid of making a mistake. My kids are very mad at me for wanting to take him back :( everything was going perfect and now its all a mess....help :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Replies (51-52):
JZB
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Look at just the facts
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BethanyCO6777
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM

One question, you dream of having a man you cant trust to stick around? Forget him! Stick with the new guy, dont hurt a good man and your kids because you have some hang up on an old flame. Its not worth it! Better to be alone even, than put yourself and your kids through such an emotional roller coater.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)