Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Im so upset. :( UPDATE!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 23 Replies
It was delivered to my neighbor. She brought it over a little while ago.

I ordered a ring for hubby and I've been tracking it. I checked today and it said it was delivered at 11:53 am and left at the front door. There is no package at my door. I called Fedex and they took my number and gave me a trace number. Im so upset because it's hubbys anniversary present. What if it gets lost? Will I still be able to get his ring?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethany0199
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM

was the package or ring insured...

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM
:( hope it comes soon!
steelcrazy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I've always had to sign for everything that comes from FedEX, not sure why they'd just leave a ring by your front door.

SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I dont think so.

Quoting bethany0199:

was the package or ring insured...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Yeah, same here. It said on the tracking info that a signature wasnt needed.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I've always had to sign for everything that comes from FedEX, not sure why they'd just leave a ring by your front door.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
icn_mom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I would imagine with something so costly the would make sure someone is signing for it.. did you tell F.E. that it says it was delivered?

DragonMother10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I have had FedEx leave packages on the front door. There is a bush that covers the front door, so I assume that is why they leave it. Did you check your mailbox or another place that it can be "hidden"?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Yes, I told them it said it was delivered. They gave me a tracing number but what do I do with that number? I tried going to their website but can't find anywhere where I can search with the tracing number.

Quoting icn_mom:

I would imagine with something so costly the would make sure someone is signing for it.. did you tell F.E. that it says it was delivered?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:51 PM
We live in a trailer park and I checked under my steps, around the house, by the mailboxes, the office. Nothing.

Quoting DragonMother10:

I have had FedEx leave packages on the front door. There is a bush that covers the front door, so I assume that is why they leave it. Did you check your mailbox or another place that it can be "hidden"?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
icn_mom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yes, I told them it said it was delivered. They gave me a tracing number but what do I do with that number? I tried going to their website but can't find anywhere where I can search with the tracing number.

Quoting icn_mom:

hmmm maybe try typing it in the tracking order tab... maybe they TRIED to deliver but you werent home so sent it back to the local  fed ex building to try again tomorrow?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)