Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
It was delivered to my neighbor. She brought it over a little while ago.

I ordered a ring for hubby and I've been tracking it. I checked today and it said it was delivered at 11:53 am and left at the front door. There is no package at my door. I called Fedex and they took my number and gave me a trace number. Im so upset because it's hubbys anniversary present. What if it gets lost? Will I still be able to get his ring?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
LexRi0709
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I've had that happen before. They found out who the driver was and reached out to him/her to verify where the package was left so I could report that it was indeed delivered, but stolen. I would call back and see if they can contact the driver to verify delivery and what there policy is on stolen property because they just left the package.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Wow! I would be so upset too! Keep calling and annoying the piss out of them! It can't hurt and someone will start to get the message that this is important. When is your anniversary?
jess80
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I'm sorru
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Update!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM

So glad to hear it's not lost!

Allebas
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I'm just curious as to WHY they delivered it to your neighbors house! You are VERY LUCKY that your neighbor was honest and brought it over to you!! She could have just kept it! I know someone who worked for Fed Ex. He left a computer tower at a house where it said on the delivery paper that it was fine to leave it if no answer! Well----the person 'claimed' to have NEVER received the tower!!! :0 Fed Ex was ready to fire the driver!! Thankfully, the guy's conscious hit him HARD and he called Fed Ex and told them that there was some 'confusion' and they did get the tower!!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Wow..  didn't get to read this one before the update but I'm SO glad that your neighbor had it!  Have you given it to him yet?

AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Glad you found it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Yay! So glad it was found. Woohoo for honest people
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I hate when that happens :(  So glad you got it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN